PO: Pianos Become The Teeth - Wait For Love (2-16-18)

ejc625

10 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

If I remember right, the EU press of ETID's latest record was the only one that had every track on it while the others were missing 2 tracks. So they had that going for them.

I looked and they have the same tracklisting as far as I can see.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:53 AM, xen0m0rph said:

Don't stop blame me please

I just saw this lol yr a little bitch go cry :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I looked and they have the same tracklisting as far as I can see.

I just saw this lol yr a little bitch go cry :rolleyes:

It was a pressing error (the ETID thing). I believe anyone who ordered it was given the opportunity to request a proper pressing with all of the songs. I ordered from the EU so that’s just going off memory.

6 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It was a pressing error (the ETID thing). I believe anyone who ordered it was given the opportunity to request a proper pressing with all of the songs. I ordered from the EU so that’s just going off memory.

Yeah, anyone who got the messed up pressing got a correct LP at no cost.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's an ok track. I still yearn for them to make songs like Hiding again, but I know that won't happen. Wish they would have pulled at least a little further away from their last album, though. It sounds like Keep You but without the darkness that made that album separate itself from the usual soft-indie-rock aesthetic.

Don't get me wrong - Keep You was refreshing in their discography, and when I saw them play songs from that album live alongside their older songs I fully appreciated that album. But... it feels like they're playing it so safe now. In the end it's up to them, of course, I just hope they're not doing this to fulfil any quota or contract or anything.