(PO Now) The Weeknd - TRILOGY VINYL BOX SET 5-YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION

box-set-resized-1.jpg?itok=4SNnVUJ1

PO Link: https://www.theweeknd.com/store/trtrilogy-vinyl-box-set-5-year-anniversary-edition

IN CELEBRATION OF THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE WEEKND'S CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED ALBUM "TRILOGY." THIS COLLECTION FEATURES A SECOND PRESSING OF THE VINYL BOX SET. SIX VINYL. HAND NUMBERED BOX. LIMITED TO 1000 PIECES.

THIS COLLECTION WILL BE GIFTED WITH A SPECIAL EDITION PHOTO SET THAT INCLUDES ARTWORK FROM THE TRILOGY ERA WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

TRACKLIST:

1. D.D.

2. MONTREAL

3. OUTSIDE

4. XO / THE HOST

5. INITIATION

6. SAME OLD SONG

7. THE FALL

8. NEXT

9. ECHOES OF SILENCE

1. LONELY STAR

2. LIFE OF THE PARTY

3. THURSDAY

4. THE ZONE (FEATURING DRAKE)

5. THE BIRDS PART 1

6. THE BIRDS PART 2

7. GONE

8. ROLLING STONE

9. HEAVEN OR LAS VEGAS

1. HIGH FOR THIS

2. WHAT YOU NEED

3. HOUSE OF BALLOONS / GLASS TABLE GIRLS

4. THE MORNING

5. WICKED GAMES

6. THE PARTY & THE AFTER PARTY

7. COMING DOWN

8. LOFT MUSIC

9. THE KNOWING

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR AROUND NOVEMBER 27.

6 minutes ago, jaypeap said:

came here to post this as well..

the special edition photos are now sold out. 

How can you tell? 

I think the only reason I am considering it is because I know what the original set goes for, that's not a great reason to buy. I am going to try and pass on this.

24 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

How can you tell? 

I think the only reason I am considering it is because I know what the original set goes for, that's not a great reason to buy. I am going to try and pass on this.

i got the email at 8AM PST and added the boxset to my cart, when I did the photo pack option was automatically added. 

i fell back asleep, woke up and tried to check out again and the photo item was out of stock and unavailable. 

11 minutes ago, rooks said:

Already own all 3 -_-

Aside from the box presentation not seeing the point of this. Wish it was the original master. That I'd buy, haha.

same, wouldve essentially just paid for the box + photos which i don't really care for

3 hours ago, RowBearToe said:

Damn, didn't realize the original went for those insane prices. Gonna try not to order this as well, but knowing the price of the original is making that hard haha

Looks like there are 332 left.

The original box is pricey, last I checked getting then each individually was much cheaper. I got them from like Zoverstocks or something, one of those bulk sites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn’t expecting any monetary compensation. Never asked for it. When you ship a 6 record box set in a standard mailer, and arrives damaged you should expect people to be pissed. I simply let them know that I wasn’t pleased with the amateurish way the records were sent and that they should think about investing in proper mailers to facilitate what they were selling/shipping.

7 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Wasn’t expecting any monetary compensation. Never asked for it. When you ship a 6 record box set in a standard mailer, and arrives damaged you should expect people to be pissed. I simply let them know that I wasn’t pleased with the amateurish way the records were sent and that they should think about investing in proper mailers to facilitate what they were selling/shipping.

That's not "throwing a crazy mom fit" then. Sounds like you sent a polite email letting them know their shipping method was inadequate. Don't exaggerate shit, it makes you look like an idiot.

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Cool story, way to be a jackass.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

That's not "throwing a crazy mom fit" then. Sounds like you sent a polite email letting them know their shipping method was inadequate. Don't exaggerate shit, it makes you look like an idiot.

do you work for the weeknd’s customer service team or something? they received a damaged box set that they paid a significant amount for and thus complained, like any normal consumer would do.

5 minutes ago, ethereal said:

do you work for the weeknd’s customer service team or something? they received a damaged box set that they paid a significant amount for and thus complained, like any normal consumer would do.

Sure do.

No, I dont, but coming in here acting like you threw a fit over something and got a full refund, when you just sent a polite email is a great way to get other people to actually throw a fit to a customer service rep, which makes their day worse.

That person just came in here wanting to seem "cool" by acting like they made someone's day suck to get a refund, so they exaggerated what happened. That's annoying to me.

I work as a mail order manager/customer service for a record label here in San Diego and I deal with this shit all the time. If I work for a company that’s doing something that’s not practical then that’s your job to deal with. I would never do something questionable any not expect a response. 

I’m not trying to seem cool, just shared my experience with this record and their shitty shipping techniques. Exaggerating is far from what I did, but more or less made a joke. Sounds it hit a nerve with you, assuming you have/still have experience w/  crazy mom(s) and their fits. Sorry for your experience, hopefully things will get better for you.

10 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I work as a mail order manager/customer service for a record label here in San Diego and I deal with this shit all the time. If I work for a company that’s doing something that’s not practical then that’s your job to deal with. I would never do something questionable any not expect a response. 

I’m not trying to seem cool, just shared my experience with this record and their shitty shipping techniques. Exaggerating is far from what I did, but more or less made a joke. Sounds it hit a nerve with you, assuming you have/still have experience w/  crazy mom(s) and their fits. Sorry for your experience, hopefully things will get better for you.

I just think it's terrible to essentially encourage people to throw a fit to someone who probably had nothing to do with how your package was sent. (Customer service rep)

Either you "threw a fit," or you didn't. If you didnt, your first post was an exaggeration of your actions. If you did, well that's a bummer for you and who you are. There is a huge difference between throwing a fit and making your voice heard.

And for the record, I do occasionally deal with upset mom's but I usually let it roll off my back. Its hard to hold it against them when I'm burying their kid.