On 2/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, zdkaiser said:

The .wav downloads the come with the All Melody LP from Erased Tapes are 24bit-96kHz. 

Pretty stoked about that! Totally unexpected.

IIRC, everything from Erased Tapes comes with the option of mp3 or the 24bit wav files. It's pretty sweet. 

• 2 months later...
56 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The Rough Trade USA shop is stocking the 3-LP version of Nil's album now.  It's sold out at ErasedTapes and they say there will be no re-pressing.

www.roughtrade.com/us/music/all-melody

Glad I waited. I almost pulled the trigger on the standard edtion many times but it'll be nice to have the deluxe. Ive heard alot of good things about the album. This will be my first Nils album on vinyl

2 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

Glad I waited. I almost pulled the trigger on the standard edtion many times but it'll be nice to have the deluxe. Ive heard alot of good things about the album. This will be my first Nils album on vinyl

The extra LP it comes with is phenomenal. I liked it better than the actual record (All Melody), but I prefer his softer, melody-driven piano tracks. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I guess the bonus 12" is exclusive only until it isn't.   The set  was advertised as "3LP - Double LP plus Rough Trade Exclusive LP Encores 1 featuring 5 extra tracks.", but now the bonus LP is being advertised for sale on its own, coming in June.    For example, here from Experimedia (use coupon code MAYTEN for 10% off):

https://experimedia.net/all-c-1/nils-frahm-encores-1-12-p-24393

• 6 months later...

A second Encores is now up for pre-order on the Erased Tapes website. It's called Encores 2 and the preview of the last track sounds fucking incredible. 

PO link here:

https://www.erasedtapes.com/release/eratp117-nils-frahm-encores-2

Edited by rabbitvinyl

14 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Likewise, but I'll wait for an in-store purchase. Maybe it'll be in stock by Boxing Day.

Same here. I just can't justify the shipping costs anymore. A local store usually has a pretty decent selection of Erased Tapes' stuff, so hopefully it'll be there soon enough.