AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

26 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The Rough Trade USA shop is stocking the 3-LP version of Nil's album now.  It's sold out at ErasedTapes and they say there will be no re-pressing.

www.roughtrade.com/us/music/all-melody

Jump on this now. Don't even think about it.

56 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The Rough Trade USA shop is stocking the 3-LP version of Nil's album now.  It's sold out at ErasedTapes and they say there will be no re-pressing.

www.roughtrade.com/us/music/all-melody

Glad I waited. I almost pulled the trigger on the standard edtion many times but it'll be nice to have the deluxe. Ive heard alot of good things about the album. This will be my first Nils album on vinyl

2 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

Glad I waited. I almost pulled the trigger on the standard edtion many times but it'll be nice to have the deluxe. Ive heard alot of good things about the album. This will be my first Nils album on vinyl

The extra LP it comes with is phenomenal. I liked it better than the actual record (All Melody), but I prefer his softer, melody-driven piano tracks. 

So I guess the bonus 12" is exclusive only until it isn't.   The set  was advertised as "3LP - Double LP plus Rough Trade Exclusive LP Encores 1 featuring 5 extra tracks.", but now the bonus LP is being advertised for sale on its own, coming in June.    For example, here from Experimedia (use coupon code MAYTEN for 10% off):

https://experimedia.net/all-c-1/nils-frahm-encores-1-12-p-24393

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

"previously only available as an exclusive" it says. Yeah, like, 2 months ago lol. Still, it's a shame if more people don't get to hear it but it's usually classy to wait a year or two.