Jump to content
ejc625

PO SOON/MAYBE NEVER: Glassjaw - Material Control (12-1-17)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JohnMatrix said:

The new song Shira is really good. Giving me a Deftones vibe

Anytime I hear that a band I Like is releasing a song with a Deftones-esque feel, I get really excited. Now even more pumped to hear this album. 

 

Would be awesome if they toured together.

Edited by dapeebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, strangers said:

Saw that a rip of Shira was pulled from YouTube within 60 seconds of it being posted. A legit stream of that can't be far off now!?!

It’s on Australian iTunes already so that rip is legit, it’s just from one day in the future. We’ll get that shit tonight at midnight I bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, strangers said:

Saw that a rip of Shira was pulled from YouTube within 60 seconds of it being posted. A legit stream of that can't be far off now!?!

 

17 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It’s on Australian iTunes already so that rip is legit, it’s just from one day in the future. We’ll get that shit tonight at midnight I bet. 

The song is already in 320 kbps in multiple download websites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been 15 years, right?  People (and bands) change and mature in a decade and a half, no doubt.  Daryl has seemed to tone it down a notch on the last couple of EPs, but a few of those tracks still have him going pretty hard.  On a scale of 1 to “I’m so mad I’m going to change my username because I lost a debate on the internet”, how pissed off do you think Daryl will sound on Material Control?  I haven’t listened to any leaked tracks or live videos so I’m genuinely curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It’s been 15 years, right?  People (and bands) change and mature in a decade and a half, no doubt.  Daryl has seemed to tone it down a notch on the last couple of EPs, but a few of those tracks still have him going pretty hard.  On a scale of 1 to “I’m so mad I’m going to change my username because I lost a debate on the internet”, how pissed off do you think Daryl will sound on Material Control?  I haven’t listened to any leaked tracks or live videos so I’m genuinely curious.

Maybe like a 6.5. I don’t think he has much desire to shred his vocal chords live anymore. Better a fashion show than no show at all, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

  On a scale of 1 to “I’m so mad I’m going to change my username because I lost a debate on the internet”, how pissed off do you think Daryl will sound on Material Control?

The Derek v daniel feud is lightyears more interesting than anything else going on in this thread.

 

A+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×