PO SOON: Dashboard Confessional - Crooked Shadows

Dashboard Confessional

Crooked Shadows

February 9, 2018

Dine Alone Records / Fueled by Ramen

Album pre-orders coming soon.

First single "We Fight" below:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BxdQr1RH9lI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Darnoc said:

This band still exists? Excuse me as Im sure Im going to offend someone, but this band opened for a Beck show I went to 15 years ago and they got booed off the stage- chalk it up to a mismatch, I guess...

Edit, just saw a billboard article from 2003 announcing the immediate leave of DC from the Beck tour. Claimed financial reasons, but maybe it was the booing. 

Edited by bridley

12 hours ago, justindinealone said:

Is the Clear/Blue split limited to 300 copies? I saw that info on Dine Alone’s site but it appears Dashboard is selling the same variant?

Edited by Kjm23

On 1/19/2018 at 4:09 PM, niblips said:

....guess i'll have to pick this up in TO? No shipping option when checkout though paypal. Thought it would just add it on checkout, but alas. 

we fixed that! expect an email from the store if you haven't yet.

On 1/19/2018 at 10:47 PM, Kjm23 said:

Is the Clear/Blue split limited to 300 copies? I saw that info on Dine Alone’s site but it appears Dashboard is selling the same variant?

we're actually doing two different pressings, same plates but our split variant is limited to 300 and has dine alone logos on the jacket, labels, etc.

Edited by justindinealone

• 3 weeks later...

Biked over and picked up mine from Dine Alone this afternoon, so far, so good. I didn't find a lot of love for the last album after a few months, and I feel that this one is objectively better than it - stronger songwriting; lyrics, structure, and melody.

Half clear/half blue is pretty.

Happy with this purchase.