justindinealone

PO SOON: Dashboard Confessional - Crooked Shadows

24 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Just finished listening to this and multiple parts were physical struggle to go through. Pretty meh album. They could have done way better than this...

Album had a few moments but I probably won’t listen again and definitely won’t buy the LP

EDIT- I’ll give it a few more tries I guess but between this and the dud of a FSF album idk 

Edited by FlippingOut

On 2/9/2018 at 2:48 PM, FlippingOut said:

Album had a few moments but I probably won’t listen again and definitely won’t buy the LP

EDIT- I’ll give it a few more tries I guess but between this and the dud of a FSF album idk 

Dusk and Summer was the last DC album that I really listened to and enjoyed thoroughly. I just looked and I have a CD copy of Shade of Poisson Trees and I can't remember anything beyond "Thick As Thieves" However, after many listens, there's enough moments for me that I feel okay about FSF's Penny Black. 

As far as this album, that single did't do anything for me so I doubt I care enough to pick this up.

16 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

It'd be cool if they personalized each signature. That way it'd be nearly impossible to flip. 

ill write your name above chris's signature if you want.. just put it in the order notes haha