PO Now: The Offspring - Ixnay of the Hombre 20th Anniversary

Reshiram

FB_IMG_1510879671814_zpshnzsi4ci.jpg?w=4

Pre-orders for the 20th Anniversary limited edition of Ixnay On The Hombre Vinyl will begin tomorrow at 10am PT at www.theoffspringstore.com. The 180g opaque gold vinyl also includes a textured jacket with gold foil print, a matte custom printed sleeve and heavyweight insert printed with gold foil and suitable for framing.

Edit: already up on Bullmoose http://www.bullmoose.com/p/26390521/the-offspring-ixnay-on-the-hombre-gold-vinyl-180-g-vinyl

Edited by Reshiram454

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/the-offspring-ixnay-on-the-hombre

I decided to get the Opaque Gold one from Pledge Music, It was slightly cheaper and unlike the Offspring web store I could use Paypal. I still don't have this on vinyl and it's one of my favorite albums so I figured I could splurge a little. Merry Christmas to me.

On 11/17/2017 at 6:12 AM, zerohacker said:

Picked up an OG copy a few years ago but i really like the sleeve of this version, so I might grab it. 

this, and if the opaque gold actually turns out well, it will look so good. too many times presses fuck up "gold" and it's just shitty yellow

edit: went back to check the bull moose link and now it's showing the original album art? wonder why they did that, unless it's some weird caching issue with my browser

Edited by chamb117

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ebert said:

Hey Guys, is the one up for pre-order on Amazon the legit anniversary version? Seems a bit strange with reviews for several years ago

That's just because it's under the same listing with the CD and other formats.  When you click on the vinyl version it shows the anniversary edition and says colored vinyl.  Should be good to go.

8 hours ago, YouTwo said:

That's just because it's under the same listing with the CD and other formats.  When you click on the vinyl version it shows the anniversary edition and says colored vinyl.  Should be good to go.

Cheers, I've made the plunge. First vinyl record I've bought since buying Master of Puppets from  a second hand store for $5 about 15 years ago as it happens. Just getting back into the vinyl, good start to the collection I think. Ixnay was one of my favourite albums as a teenager :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a nice surprise today. Amazon estimated delivery here in Australia around 8th January however I got a knock on the door today :)

IMG_4652_zps9f3tpuor.jpg

Pale ale and some local greens (not pictured) to celebrate :P

IMG_4654_zpsjmntejpa.jpg

Artwork included inside is nice! A note from Dexter talking about Ixnay is on the back of this.

IMG_4655_zpsjblnf5vz.jpg

The timing couldn't have been better. Picked up a new Turntable yesterday post Christmas sale and it sounds fantastic.

Absolutely Stoked! Anyone else got theirs yet?