Sigur Ros - 4 new LP's limited to 100 each ... just shoot me now ...

It took me FOREVER to put the 4 records in my cart on my laptop AND my cell phone. My laptop transaction was just crashing over and over again at different points of the check out process. On my phone, I got to the end with my CC information entered... only to have it be "stuck" on the "Process Payment" screen.....

What a Shit Show!! :angry:

2 minutes ago, fish said:

i used firefox on my macbook. i was not signed into my account on that one and ended up making a new account under a different email. i chose to pay with straight credit card as the paypal was giving me tons of grief on my other laptop.

Thanks. I was on Chrome on the laptop. Paypal was not working for me either. Got "almost" through on Safari (I-Phone) using a different E-mail and a Credit Card. My phone is still on the "Process Payment" screen with the wheel turning.... errrrrr :angry:

Edited by Plarocks

Just now, throwgncpr said:

I've been spinning on Processing Payment now for about 30 minutes. I assume I'm fucked, but I can't bring myself to close the page yet.  For others that payed via credit card, how long did yours take at that step?

i never made it past that, but i have a charge on my card now and got a confirmation email.

1 minute ago, throwgncpr said:

I've been spinning on Processing Payment now for about 30 minutes. I assume I'm fucked, but I can't bring myself to close the page yet.  For others that payed via credit card, how long did yours take at that step?

i was at that stage and nothing was happening so i closed the payment popup and tried to redo it and then i got kicked back to an empty cart.
so if you want any hope i wouldn't touch it lol

1 hour ago, throwgncpr said:

Y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶"̶P̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶"̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶ ̶H̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶.̶ ̶

God Damn XL website defaulted my "country" to Afghanistan after the hundreds of refreshes to get the transaction through.

FUCK XL!! :angry:

Edited by Plarocks

That was rough!! I ended up snagging 2 of each between the 4 computers I had open at work plus my cell phone at 10am. Cell ended up working and one of my carts on the PC, thank god. Will put one of the dupes up on eBay shortly to offset my cost and hopefully get these for free when all is done.