Sigur Ros - 4 new LP's limited to 100 each ... just shoot me now ...

Just now, GoBlue325 said:

So i was able to originally get the Route One and All Animals. Could never get the remixes or the Untitled to work. Are you guys getting these from XL? I see the site finds them now, but no buy option. 

Yeah, they briefly popped back into stock on XL but sold out in a couple of minutes. I'd keep your eye on there and maybe even set up page monitors like I did. My order went through without a single hiccup since I wasn't fighting anyone else for em.

Just now, throwgncpr said:

Sigh. Somers' Untitled was the only one left. I'm back at spinning on Processing Payment, although my credit card account is showing a charge.

You may be good, then. Some people received e-mail receipts a while after they noticed charges. I'd let that baby keep spinning though.

4 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Are you the same "stl_ben" who just put the Sigur Ros LP's up for sale on discogs?

You know it.  Also the same stl_ben who flips Mondo releases, and also the same stl_ben obsessed with gaping.  Just a general piece of shit any way that you cut it, really.

Ahh, OK, thanks, I really have not kept up with him.    It makes me feel like a heel that I was trying to help other VC members for $0.00 with their RSD wants. :)

BTW, I just got back from my post office: I have mailed off the 8 LP's I bought for VC members on Saturday.  The tracking numbers are in your mailboxes.  Enjoy!  

7 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Unfortunately, I think you might be too optimistic.  How many UK stores will have leftover Sigur Ros LP's come this Saturday?

Yep I know that the 2 Sigur Ros ones are sold out in Resident, Rough Trade, Piccadilly, Sister Ray, Banquet, Vinyl Tap and a few others for sure and they are all larger stores with good allocations. Some of them may have a copy or 2 left of the Alex Somers, or Jonsi & Alex LPs