PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

You're an idiot.

You're worse.

You guys are a huge part of what is wrong with the vinyl collecting "community" these days. People buying shit up just because "Omagerd, limited vinyl!!!"

I'm a genuine Frank Ocean fan, the only way to listen to this was to watch the movie and ain't nobody got time for that. Fight me

3 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

I'm a genuine Frank Ocean fan, the only way to listen to this was to watch the movie and ain't nobody got time for that. Fight me

Aren't you the same person who asked in the Thrice - AI thread, "Is this any good, should I get this?" If not, I will take back what I said. I also have a digital rip of Endless, so if you weren't able to find that in the past year or so...that's on you, dude.

edit: Before you ask: here.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Aren't you the same person who asked in the Thrice - AI thread, "Is this any good, should I get this?" If not, I will take back what I said. I also have a digital rip of Endless, so if you weren't able to find that in the past year or so...that's on you, dude.

Yeah, but I was trolling man. And I guess I could have looked for a digital rip but I really probably still listened to Blond more, I bought this to give it a fair chance 

27 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

You're an idiot.

You're worse.

You guys are a huge part of what is wrong with the vinyl collecting "community" these days. People buying shit up just because "Omagerd, limited vinyl!!!"

Thanks, you seem very smart instead.

It's a fragmented album, somewhat a leftovers / sketches compilation from Blond era. I hope the upgraded sound improves the experience 'cause I always had a hard time with the web rip  quality. Still, Frank's vocal performance on these recordings are pretty impressive.

Got the vinyl and the CD+DVD.

2 hours ago, nardes said:

Give Endless another listen... I was the same way, until I was able to look at it separately from Blond, and it's got some really good stuff on it

Yeah, I ended up listening to it again and decided to go ahead and snag me a copy. 

Edited by AdamJNovak

21 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Endless is a great record just starts super slow. Now to decide if I'm gonna flip one or not... watch this pressing be bigger than Blonde because everyone learned their lesson haha.

I have little doubt that these will have limited flippability.

They’re not cheap to begin with so flippers would be dealing with tight margins right off the bat, and the fact everyone “learned their lesson” last year should make the pool of buyers a lot smaller in the secondary market. 

I could be wrong, but I don’t think so....