PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

Faucet

Just now, maximuss said:

I cannot pay because it keeps saying cc declined and there is no paypal. I will pay a flipper on discogs because i want this!

I've gotchu if you wanna paypal me 2x cost so I don't have to spend any money. I'll ship it for free!

(It's funny cuz I'm joking but this will look like a good deal this time next year)

1 hour ago, unknown pleasures said:

I have little doubt that these will have limited flippability.

They’re not cheap to begin with so flippers would be dealing with tight margins right off the bat, and the fact everyone “learned their lesson” last year should make the pool of buyers a lot smaller in the secondary market. 

I could be wrong, but I don’t think so....

I still predict moderate flippability for this one. Not as desirable as blonde but still limited to 24 hours and Frank fans will really want this one. Blonde is selling for 200+ consistently on the bay. I see this one at 100 minimum for a while making the option to buy 3 flip 2 very enticing if you don't own blonde already

I paid eBay prices for blonde after missing the Black Friday window last year and I still don't regret it

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I still predict moderate flippability for this one. Not as desirable as blonde but still limited to 24 hours and Frank fans will really want this one. Blonde is selling for 200+ consistently on the bay. I see this one at 100 minimum for a while making the option to buy 3 flip 2 very enticing if you don't own blonde already

I paid eBay prices for blonde after missing the Black Friday window last year and I still don't regret it

I hate that I'm considering this (having passed on Blonde)

I still think the numbers don’t work out - say it does go for $100 in the aftermarket (nearly three times what you can get it for today) and you buy three and sell two hoping to buy a Blonde with the profit:

$200

-$70 (initial cost)

-$30 (eBay/PayPal fees)

=$100 profit

And that doesn’t take into account your time, shipping the things, the possibility a buyer flakes out, the possibility these go for less than we’re estimating because - as mentioned before - I see a lot of people saying “I missed out on the last one and paid eBay prices and I’m not going to do it this time!” etc.

I mean, it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m wrong and these go for big bucks but the way I see it flippers are taking a big gamble.

29 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I still think the numbers don’t work out - say it does go for $100 in the aftermarket (nearly three times what you can get it for today) and you buy three and sell two hoping to buy a Blonde with the profit:

$200

-$70 (initial cost)

-$30 (eBay/PayPal fees)

=$100 profit

And that doesn’t take into account your time, shipping the things, the possibility a buyer flakes out, the possibility these go for less than we’re estimating because - as mentioned before - I see a lot of people saying “I missed out on the last one and paid eBay prices and I’m not going to do it this time!” etc.

I mean, it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m wrong and these go for big bucks but the way I see it flippers are taking a big gamble.

Right, $100 for a little leg work. These should fly for $100 directly following Cyber Monday. Hell, I bet people are already listing them without product in hand so you don't even have to sit on your investment and can turnaround and purchase blonde fairly quickly.

but this all depends on your moral compass, of course :rolleyes:

Edited by Tommy

5 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Well, shit I still can't recall. Damn.

7 hours ago, tug said:

question, i have a friend that bought about 100 BF RSD vinyl releases for other friends who did not want them... so he decided to sell them on ebay instead of be a dick and return them.  and he's not a jerk flipper either, he is listing these records at only $.01 with a reverse of only 2x the retail price of the record instead of some massive $100 buy it now price.  is this the proper thread for my friend to post links to those auctions or should he start its own for sale thread?

1 minute ago, Mourning Wood said:

it's all coming back to me now - blonde was finally released months later than its originally scheduled release date. expect the same this year ...

Nah man, everybody knows these made to order one day vinyl things always make it to every customer on time. 6-8 weeks and we’ll be spinning this thing.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

He didn't get either or the record if it showed up 5 weeks after because that was in September. Hidden troll right there gotta watch out for them.

I was more or less continuing the joke dantheriver started, I didn't actually think anyone was gonna believe me, lol