Faucet

PO NOW: Frank Ocean - Endless

26 minutes ago, Dojo Daniel said:

Fuuuuck this is one of the few things I had on my christmas list and I foolishly thought it'd be up longer since it's been up for some time

Kinda strange logic there. Most people would assume each day after the first day has an exponentially greater chance of being the last day it's up I would think.

27 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Tried cancelling my order to free up some Xmas funds.  After a few days they replied that it could not be cancelled.  Wonder if VISA will agree with that statement?

I was able to cancel without problem, took them a couple days to reply to the request though.

47 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Tried cancelling my order to free up some Xmas funds.  After a few days they replied that it could not be cancelled.  Wonder if VISA will agree with that statement?

Weird, I cancelled mine late and it went though. Regret it now, but that's beside the point. I'd contact them again. 

7 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

I really do not understand why people are cancelling their orders all of a sudden. You either actually want it, or ??? Making this Endless-ly on sale for preorder is what's happening.

we did it specifically to upset you, obviously 

On 12/18/2017 at 4:18 PM, thievedrelic said:

I sent an email asking to cancel my order, and they refused.  I sent another one asking literally the same thing, and then they said OK and refunded.  Just luck of the draw it seems. 

If anyone else is unable to cancel their order shoot me a pm, I’ll buy your copy off of you :).