PO NOW: Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You

pmlevine

For those of you who still like this band. 

http://merchnow.com/catalogs/senses-fail

Pressing Info:
300 (PN Webstore Exclusive) - Electric Blue with White & Grey Splatter
500 (US Indie Retail Exclusive) - Baby Pink 
1250 (Band Exclusive) - Ultra Clear with Baby Blue Splatter 
750 (Various) - White

7 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

always loved this band.  seems like buddy was correct when he said the new SF was going to sound more like vintage SF.  For someone who didn't love his side project Speak The Truth; this sounds much better.  Going to hold off though on the vinyl for now.  

This album is total vintage SF but better, i was never a big SF fan but i dig this album a lot. His melodies on it are great.

Edited by IanRees

1) I'm not a variant collector but if I was this bundle ain't that bad. The new album /300 version + last EP Half/Half + "Pull the Thorns" LP + SF/MO 7" for $30.  So an LP, EP, and 7" for $12 more. http://sensesfail.merchnow.com/products/v2/264887/vinyl-collection

2) Song is pretty good. I already knew I was probably going to grab this since he streamed mixes several times.

4 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

i miss the sound from the last 2 records. i dont like old senses fail.

I mean it's hard to please everyone. They had tons of people asking "Why is SF a Hardcore band now?" I really do like their last two albums though, need a copy of Renacer myself. But I can see why he chose to go back to some softer vibes on these songs given the lyrical nature.

Edited by MCDELTAT

Sucker for this band. I'm not sure why so many people are closet SF fans (including me), or why they don't have a bigger following. No where near one of my favorite bands or something I listen to often, but always good vibes when I do listen. I buy their albums without needing to listen first.

Edited by Daiei

This band is to me as The Used is to tug. Loved them since 2004. Can't stop loving them even though I'm inching 30. With that said, it took a few listens to really like the new song. Really hoping this isn't as forgettable as Speak The Truth.

And The Fire is very underrated. But whoever produced and mastered it needs to find a different career.

Love that we all think the fire is underrated.  Defiantly their strongest to my ears.  I feel like Speak The Truth has 2 great songs and the rest is meh.  And it would have been cooler if he put out this new back to old SF vibe album first then STT since they both have that old school senses fail vibe.

19 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Life Is Not A Waiting Room is still my favorite SF album. Can relate to alot of that album and a couple songs still bring back those emotions for me. New stuff sounds pretty good imo

Probably my least favorite SF album honestly, but I'll never forget going through a break up and as soon as she sat  down to talk the song "Four Years" played over and over in my head.  

When she came home, I made her sick
My feet tap out the rhythm as the drum kicked in
To hurt the only one I've loved
This is so damn hard, but I'm giving up
The person that you love is dead
I pried him out with the jack, and chains of sins
So happy anniversary
The best gift I could think to give you was to set you free