PO NOW: Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You

pmlevine

20 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

New song. Super bummed I didn't get to be in this video. I saw their ad for it on IG like 3 days too late, immediately turned off instagrams shitty "what we think you'll like comes first" algorithm.

Love this. Really stoked for the album. Noticed yesterday the closing track is the title track...hoping for the most epic SF song ever there. 

1 hour ago, ethanpricington said:

Love this. Really stoked for the album. Noticed yesterday the closing track is the title track...hoping for the most epic SF song ever there. 

Was talking to beau at the saosin show last night about this and he said the ne this song is a perfect representation of what this album will be.  Still searching with pop punk vibes. 

11 hours ago, famousdrumer said:

Was talking to beau at the saosin show last night about this and he said the ne this song is a perfect representation of what this album will be.  Still searching with pop punk vibes. 

Yep. Buddy said on twitter a few times that he thinks it were as if there were an album between LIEY and Still Searching

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Also I can't find the image on IG now but there's going to be a screen printed cover for this like the last album. /100 on the White Variant on Merch Connection next week.

The photo was on their IG story a few days ago, that's the only place I've seen it. I figured it'd be a tour exclusive though. 

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Looks like this person already has copies of the vinyl for sale and ready to ship. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323043780882

$14 for shipping haha

This is interesting, The person selling these is from Ballston Spa NY, which is located about 20 mins north of Albany, where Merch Now has a it's distro center. I wonder if one of their employees is pulling a fast one? 

2 hours ago, thomasj182 said:

This is interesting, The person selling these is from Ballston Spa NY, which is located about 20 mins north of Albany, where Merch Now has a it's distro center. I wonder if one of their employees is pulling a fast one? 

We don't believe that's the case.

4 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Please tell me this comes with an actual jacket as well, and not just the screen printed cover and a dust sleeve in a poly bag.

Wow didnt even think of this. I assumed this slip jacket simply goes over the normal jacket...oh god, please have a normal jacket.