PO NOW: Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You

pmlevine

Wow just read that Dan did the drums for the album although he's not touring/performing with the band. Still, that is a major reason behind the original SF sound and feel. Dan was one of my favorite drummers during LIEY, Still Searching, LINAWR and The Fire. 

2 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Wow just read that Dan did the drums for the album although he's not touring/performing with the band. Still, that is a major reason behind the original SF sound and feel. Dan was one of my favorite drummers during LIEY, Still Searching, LINAWR and The Fire. 

was really stoked when I heard this. wish he was touring with them though. one of my favorite drummers as well. he such a beast!

7 hours ago, famousdrumer said:

I definitely think the last track is the strongest. 

Yep. I agree. I always get giddy when the title track is also the final track, to me it’s the perfect setup for an epic closer. Many times they fall flat or don’t meet my expectation. Fortunately this is one of the rare times where it does meet my hopes 100% 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody seen them on tour yet and can verify if there tour exclusive is VIP only or at their Merch table as well? I was unable to get the VIP tickets but I’m still going to the show in Denver tomorrow and want to know so I know how early I need to get to the show if they are selling it at their table 

4 minutes ago, Ryanb1205 said:

Has anybody seen them on tour yet and can verify if there tour exclusive is VIP only or at their Merch table as well? I was unable to get the VIP tickets but I’m still going to the show in Denver tomorrow and want to know so I know how early I need to get to the show if they are selling it at their table 

i saw them on their first date and picked up the vinyl at their merch table. $25 / clear w/ light blue splatter. No VIP necessary.  i bought mine after the show. i think the tour press is out of 1250 or something like that. I doubt they sold out. I would tweet buddy or comment on FB, hes decently responsive. 

Awesome thank you so much!

9 minutes ago, famousdrumer said:

i saw them on their first date and picked up the vinyl at their merch table. $25 / clear w/ light blue splatter. No VIP necessary.  i bought mine after the show. i think the tour press is out of 1250 or something like that. I doubt they sold out. I would tweet buddy or comment on FB, hes decently responsive. 

Awesome! Thank you so much

• 5 months later...