PO Now: Songs: Ohia - Travels in Constants (b/w "Howler") (Out 2/16/18)

Just got this in the mail. Weird, thetracking number still says "in preshipment"

Got the CD, so I think anyone who ordered from TRL will get it, with the rest of the /500 going to indie retailers.  Heads up: The record looks NOTHING like the mock up. It's kinda a translucent pale/sickly greenish? with some blue/Orange splatter? Sorta? I like it and never give a shit about mockups, but I've seen people care about dumber things. I'll post a pic later maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

So I ended up ordering from Discogs, from a reputable seller. The record arrived earlier this week and it's so warped it won't actually play, the needle just keeps bouncing around. I sent pictures/video to the seller and they said it must have happened in manufacturing and suggested I reach out to the label. So I e-mailed Temporary Residence a few days ago and my e-mail hasn't been responded to. Does anyone have any dealings with them or any advice? 

1 hour ago, TheCowboyPoet said:

So I ended up ordering from Discogs, from a reputable seller. The record arrived earlier this week and it's so warped it won't actually play, the needle just keeps bouncing around. I sent pictures/video to the seller and they said it must have happened in manufacturing and suggested I reach out to the label. So I e-mailed Temporary Residence a few days ago and my e-mail hasn't been responded to. Does anyone have any dealings with them or any advice? 

the discog seller should still be responsible for an unsatisfactory transaction. I would ask for a refund or just submit a PayPal claim. I can’t imagine TRL will do much if it wasn’t purchased directly through them.