Amazon OOS Waiting....

Battra

So...

It's Christmas/Hannuka/Winter Solstice/Kwanza Time right?

So, I told the wife I'd be slowing down on the records during that time...which I HAVE....but I couldn't pass on the Iron Maiden $20 Rock In Rio and En Vivo sets...as I don't have any Iron Maiden...

The issue is they're both OOS...what's the longest anybody's waited on this kind of thing?

I have had two "OOS" orders open with amazon for vinyl.

One waited about 9 months before asking "your item still isn't in stock, would you like to cancel the order" like mentioned above.
Waited another 5 months and got an email with an apology saying the order was cancelled and new stock would not be received.

The other one is at about 13 months and have received zero word on it. 

But they don't charge till they ship, so why not right?

13 hours ago, bgdesign said:

I've been waiting since 2014 for the Norah Jones boxset to come back in stock. My guess is I'm not going to get it for $40. :) 

I had one of those.

Kept responding to “keep it open” until the order was completely removed from my “your orders” page, without a trace.   <_<

5 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I had one of those.

Kept responding to “keep it open” until the order was completely removed from my “your orders” page, without a trace.   <_<

Ya that happened to me. They deleted it and when  Icalled about it they acted like it never happened. Guessing it will never come back in stock but you never know!

So...interesting post script to the story...

En Vivo was delivered today!

But not to my address.

Contacted Amazon...send me a replacement ASAP...will arrive late next week...

It's OOS again...I asked him, you gotta do something different...he offers me a link to another store selling it at double the price...(not helpful)...

I ask him if he called Fed Ex? He says he couldn't get through.

Well, I called them, found the package, and it should be delivered to me before I leave the office.

And Amazon refunded the order.

So, this should be all goo-ood...right?

On 12/7/2017 at 4:31 AM, Plarocks said:

I had one of those.

Same shit. I think I emailed and it was like "We have no information that order took place." I think I replied with something like "Well, I must just fucking be making it up."

50 minutes ago, somethingvinyl said:

Same shit. I think I emailed and it was like "We have no information that order took place." I think I replied with something like "Well, I must just fucking be making it up."

I still have the e-mail confirming the order, and has the order number with the total price...ect.

Like that is going to do any good. 

Edited by Plarocks