PO: Reggie and the Full Effect - 41

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

Love the song, but WTF those packages... 

I want the clear w/black smoke but not with any of the other stuff. 

Same. Just gonna look for the indie retail variant if Pure Noise is going this route. They used to do CD & most limited LP for $25 or whatever and I'd rather do that.

Edited by N8TRU1

On 12/6/2017 at 11:42 AM, jonnywreck said:

I honestly would get the bundle with the socks, but then that shipping really kills it for me. Might just have to buy the No Country/41 LP bundle and sell the No Country since I already have one.

same! the socks are rad but once i saw the $15 shipping i was like NOPE. ended up just getting the bundle with the two colors instead

15 hours ago, rrd said:

same! the socks are rad but once i saw the $15 shipping i was like NOPE. ended up just getting the bundle with the two colors instead

Hahaha I did the same.

14 hours ago, IanRees said:

Were working with Merch Now to try and get a cheaper shipping option up.

Do it! I’d rather cancel the double LP and get the socks, TBH. Been collecting novelty socks as of late.

My collecting habits are getting out of hand (and foot).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is why bundles with minor items like socks or patches is dumb...once the retailer throws something that is no longer considered "media" in a box, it no longer qualifies for Media Mail.  Get a $3 pair of socks and end up eating $10 extra in shipping for them.  Not a great idea....it frustrates the shit out of me when albums are only available in bundles.

1 hour ago, thievedrelic said:

This is why bundles with minor items like socks or patches is dumb...once the retailer throws something that is no longer considered "media" in a box, it no longer qualifies for Media Mail.  Get a $3 pair of socks and end up eating $10 extra in shipping for them.  Not a great idea....it frustrates the shit out of me when albums are only available in bundles.

Good thing we always sell the LPs by themselves as well..