Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

2 hours ago, stranaspank said:

I've been buying and trading since the post-Thanksgiving fun fest, and today was pretty rough. But, I started the day off four digits in the red and now I'm back in black. If I didn't buy Tron and Litecoin at the exact wrong times I'd be faring a lot better. Riding it out to see where it all goes. Might check out Bytecoin now that it's below a penny again and Poloniex finally let me in.

Don't buy bytecoin through Poloniex, they've been having a lot of issues lately with that coin in particular for some reason.

Honestly the last week has been a roller coaster for me. I don't plan to sell for some time, but all the same I looked at everything today and was like, "uh....shit."

All good though, normal fluctuations and adjustments. I think byte will be back up over .01 by the end of the week, and hopefully nit a new ATH by the end of the month. .02 here we come!

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased some NEO. Going to slowly accumulate a decent holding over the next few months. My reasoning behind this is that more ICOs are starting to use the NEO platform instead of Ethereum and historically, China looks after its own when it comes to technology. 

It's current market cap is just under $8bn compared to Ethereum which is just over $91bn (at time of writing). There is room for growth here.

3 hours ago, Skacel said:

I have purchased some NEO. Going to slowly accumulate a decent holding over the next few months. My reasoning behind this is that more ICOs are starting to use the NEO platform instead of Ethereum and historically, China looks after its own when it comes to technology. 

It's current market cap is just under $8bn compared to Ethereum which is just over $91bn (at time of writing). There is room for growth here.

Price per coin currently?

13 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

pretty sure it hit close to $400 on coinbase last december.

Not bad

Bought more Tron today around .04. I bought my first batch when it peaked a .21, so hopefully this second batch can make up for that first loss. Really wanted to dip into Ripple again, but I'm out of expendable money. Once BTC gets back to a respectable amount I'll dumping it all. Gonna focus more on XRP and ETH.

• 1 year later...