FS: Microsoft Zune (1st GEN 30 GB) loaded with official Live Primus!

mameeshkamowskwoz

I know... I know... who wants a Zune?! But hear me out!!!
I've had this thing since 2006 and it still works like it's brand new. It's a damn fine media player and you can load it up with video and pictures as well. Another benefit is that it has an FM tuner which is nice because it doesn't use data.

If you're interested, I can load it with all of the 2003 and 2004 Liveprimus.com bootlegs. In 2003 Primus went on their Tour de Fromage where the opened with a random set, took an intermission, and then closed with Sailing the Seas of Cheese in it's entirety and then played an encore of usually 3-5 more random tunes. They recorded all the shows and then sold them on liveprimus.com (which no longer exists). The next year they basically did the same thing for Frizzle Fry and called it the Hallucinogenetics tour.

I bought/traded for every show and can load this up with them on mp3. The shows are all amazing, long, very jammy, and feature tons of rarely played tunes and covers. Check out some of the setlists in the link to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

It's a 30gb black Zune and I also have the Zune Car Pack accessory and a couple cords to hook it up to a pc for managing the content. The Car pack comes with a rubberized mat that is pretty low rent, but cool. You place it on your dash (not adhered) and when you put the zune on it, it just stays put because it has a slightly tacky/rubber feel. The car transmitter goes into your cigarette lighter and also charges the Zune.

I'd like to get 50 bucks. Getting ready for a baby, so we are getting rid of a lot of stuff. I should have some records for sale here soon.

Edited by mameeshkamowskwoz

3 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

I'd be interested in all that live Primus burnt to a DVD, if you would be willing. :)

I'll just send it to you via wetransfer. PM me your email and let me know if you want FLAC or mp3.
But if you win the lotto you have to promise to buy my Zune for 50 bucks. Deal?