PO NOW: As I Lay Dying "Frail Words Collapse" and "Shadows Are Security"

5 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

I was about to post this, I just ordered! 

Came out to 72.37 for both shipped to the states. That's hefty but I've been wanting these two.

11 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

This one must be the one Amazon lists as "opaque brown/opaque yellow" right? 

EDIT: Nevermind just saw a picture of the opaque brown/opaque yellow version and its fugly! Jeez, cancelling right now. Would much rather get a black vinyl than that thing. 

Edited by markus9229

3 hours ago, B-dosia said:

I just got one from nuclear blast site

Prepare yourself for disappointment. Nuclear Blast has no inventory mechanism and they've oversold the copies available to them. For BDM Miasma I passed on the metal blade eBay splatter records because nuclear blast had them cheaper. They canceled my order the next day and by that time I couldn't buy it anywhere else. I'm expecting the same here. At least with Shadows are Security.

Edited by got PTSD from RSD
Spelling

21 hours ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

Prepare yourself for disappointment. Nuclear Blast has no inventory mechanism and they've oversold the copies available to them. For BDM Miasma I passed on the metal blade eBay splatter records because nuclear blast had them cheaper. They canceled my order the next day and by that time I couldn't buy it anywhere else. I'm expecting the same here. At least with Shadows are Security.

So if I got the splatters early yesterday off of their eBay store does that mean my order could potentially be cancelled? :(

54 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

So if I got the splatters early yesterday off of their eBay store does that mean my order could potentially be cancelled? :(

You bought it off of Metal Blade's store, not Nuclear Blast, you should be fine but then again they oversold Miasma and you can read about that fiasco in the Black Dahlia thread.

29 minutes ago, markus9229 said:

I find it hard to believe that those /300 are still up for preorder in the indiemerch store. However I sent an email some hours after my preorder was placed, told them my concerns about it and they assured me a copy has been reserved for me.

Will cross my fingers...

there’s like 200 copies left dude lol

1 hour ago, VinylMario said:

400x400.jpg Wait... So this Nuclear Blast version is not for sure available?

It might be. Just seems strange that an edition of 200, of which nuclear blast only got maybe half, would still be available. Especially when the copies metal blade sold direct through their store were gone in a couple hours. Also, when Black Dahlia Murder Miasma dropped, it was a similar situation and nuclear blast cancelled my order due to overselling their copies and not having any inventory management on their website. But maybe all is well this time.

• 2 weeks later...

for those who haven't preordered yet, indiemerchstore has a 15% off code for the next 24 hours

To celebrate hitting 30,000 Instagram followers, we're offering up some killer deals and giveaways! 

For 24 hours, take 15% off your entire order. Sale ends Thursday at 3 pm EST so be sure to order today! 

→ Enter code IMSPARTY15 at checkout ←