New Found Glory 7" Bridge 9 Coming Soon!!

Did they release Catalyst on vinyl?

i don't think so.

i remember some time ago in an interview chad said that he would love to release all their records on vinyl, so long as it was done through a hardcore distro/label.

so far the only things that haven't been released are catalyst, coming home and their latest cover album. sucks that nothing gold can stay (my all time favorite record) costs close to an arm and a leg.

Guest falloutcollapse
i just saw them last thursday and got to talking to thier merch guy about vinyl. they didnt have any at the show but he said that they were in the process of/planning on releasing a box set of all thier full lengths on vinyl. start saving those pennies.

Oh baby! Dream come true.

Ouch. :-( Knowing that makes me glad I'm not bidding on the copy I'm watching on eBay right now.

ahahaha i hear you, jeff. that record goes for an arm or a leg on the 'bay.

sucks that they're thinking about doing a box set NOW, when i've got about half their catalog on wax. haha

still - i love this band, always have + always will. all those "hardcore kids" that are bitching left and right about releasing something through B9 can shove it, for all i care.