PO Soon - Tim Armstrong - A Poet's Life

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2018 at 8:46 AM, snowynz said:

Out of 900...

If anyone could pick me up a copy, please PM me -  I will look after you.

I dont think this one with make it down to New Zealand

I can sort the Int. postage from here no drama

Throw in one for me if anyone is able to snag more than 1 copy. I'm not holding out hope for one of the online stores to have any available beyond saturday

6 hours ago, snowynz said:

160USD!?  This guy doesnt piss around.

Scored one today @parkermatt from Vinyl Countdown, saw Real Groovy had a few on insta, you have any luck?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292531501610

Good stuff. Nothing in Napier unfortunately and nothing online apart from that one on eBay. Not paying that price though. Will keep looking and try call real groovy tomorrow 

4 hours ago, swan said:

Crazy prices for this today. Hopefully they do a standard pressing.

There has been a bunch of black copies show up, guessing they are standard press that slipped out a bit early?

A lot of greedy pricks out there flipping this, people paying stupid money for them too!? Just saw one finish for $246NZD

On 4/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, CVHX said:

so it seems there are 2 versions of this? a US press and a EURO press? 

any one have input on sound quality?

An improvement from the CD, a little more detailed in sound. Decent pressing, some light surface noise here and there after a wet cleaning but not really worth mentioning. The pressing is decent, the white has some black streaks in it, so they didn't clean the machine after the last record was pressed on that machine which probably accounts for the light crackle. Worth picking up for sticker price, but it's not a drastic enough improvement to pay current ebay prices, so I'd say hold out for a black copy if you didn't get lucky.

On 4/25/2018 at 6:46 AM, NapalmBrain said:

An improvement from the CD, a little more detailed in sound. Decent pressing, some light surface noise here and there after a wet cleaning but not really worth mentioning. The pressing is decent, the white has some black streaks in it, so they didn't clean the machine after the last record was pressed on that machine which probably accounts for the light crackle. Worth picking up for sticker price, but it's not a drastic enough improvement to pay current ebay prices, so I'd say hold out for a black copy if you didn't get lucky.

man, my copy has TONS of noisy ass surface noise even after cleaning on the vacuum machine. TWICE. i'm really hoping the black vinyl sounds a lot better. super bummed on my copy. been waiting for this on vinyl since the CD came out.