PO NOW: Lorde - Melodrama

32 minutes ago, ryanthellama said:

Amazon US sent me an email for my deluxe preorder saying they don't know if or when it will be in stock, so that seems to be a bust. Amazon.de still has some in stock though. Came out to $35 shipped for me and my Amazon US had been $33 including tax, so not bad overall.

Good looks on this! Was starting to get worried I wouldn't get a copy. I had a preorder through Lorde's store, then cancelled when BM had it up. Then cancelled BM when Amazon dropped in price! 

Got my deluxe in. Record itself has no signs of warping, is definitely a heavy 180 grams and it sounds lovely. Photo prints are nice and printed on glossy paper, the poster is really nice and made a great addition on the wall in my record room that has a red aesthetic. The color of the vinyl matches the artwork perfectly. All in a all a super nice package. Bit steep in price (got it from her official store) but I was waiting for this so long it was worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...