SO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GET/GIVE?!

Satan

Gave! 

The girlfriend : A Muppets coffee mug with every single character on it.

A landscape print of Chicago from the river.

A Villalobos "Racism is the Pits" Hoodie (go watch pitbulls and parolees, have tissues ready)

Mom.

A 12 hour Salon/spa/massage thing.

Got!

Girlfriend : Xbox gift card. 

Hockey tickets!!!!! (LETS GO PENS!!)

MOM : 

Old man slippers.

New soundbar.

$150 cash.

Down pillows.

Socks.

Guinness book of world records 2018.

I'm more pumped about the old man slippers more than anything haha 

Gave:

wife - Lilly Pulitzer popover, nail spa gift card, $200 clothing store card, jack roger rain boots

Got:

freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees socks, Alice  In Chains Dirt MoV, tattoo sesh on Friday

Edited by KingTacoMunster

Gave:

Wife - cocktail book based on different movies and tv shows, assortment of teas from Teavana, a single-strain mug for tea from Teavana, a cold brew coffee maker, and a floor lamp.

Sister - lotion/fragrance spray combo pack from Bath and Body Works.

Brother - GameStop gift card.

Mom - air fryer and bracelet.

Dad - new electric razor

Brother-in-law - alcohol

Got: Amazon gift card,  Twilight Zone complete series blu-ray, Fist of the North Star complete series on blu-ray, Home Movies complete series on DVD, Rammstein - Reise Reise vinyl, Crystal Castles - II vinyl, Welcome To The Nightvale book, pajama pants, underwear, other random stuff.

Edited by FiggyPud

From girlfriend:

Blu-Rays- Spider-Man Homecoming, Baby Driver, Wonder Woman

Baby Driver OST vinyl

Star Wars Porg socks

Taylor Swift socks

LEGO BB-8

Star Wars Jigsaw Puzzle

Less Than Jake/Four Year Strong tickets

Blue Dual Shock 4

Bath and Body Works Soap

Millenium Falcon shirt

Reptar Cereal & Rick and Morty Strawberry Smiggles

and a future trip to LEGO Land

Also got from friends/family:

Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic

Gift Cards

Descendents Everything Sucks Anniversary Vinyl

Simpsons 2018 calendar

Lots of candy

Gave

Girlfriend: monitor stand, sound bar, keyboard/mouse, Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats, The Knife - Deep Cuts, and Bauhaus - In the Flat Field 

Mom: Wine glasses and wine

Step dad: Book about homebrewing beer

Sister: Some organizational shit because she travels all the time and a tofu press 

Sister's boyfriend: freezer mugs and beer

Girlfriend's parents: air fryer

Dad: Bluetooth speakers

Got

Girlfriend: Poly sleeves, MoFi inner sleeves, underwear, a funny t-shirt, some work shirts, and she ordered me a SNES classic...we'll see if it's the real deal on Wednesday (3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon so if it's a knock off we won't be out anything)

Mom: socks, slippers, some cash

Girlfriend's parents: 12 months of Movie Pass, socks, fancy popcorn

Pretty fucking stoked on all the socks.

47 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Gave

Girlfriend: monitor stand, sound bar, keyboard/mouse, Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats, The Knife - Deep Cuts, and Bauhaus - In the Flat Field 

Mom: Wine glasses and wine

Step dad: Book about homebrewing beer

Sister: Some organizational shit because she travels all the time and a tofu press 

Sister's boyfriend: freezer mugs and beer

Girlfriend's parents: air fryer

Dad: Bluetooth speakers

Got

Girlfriend: Poly sleeves, MoFi inner sleeves, underwear, a funny t-shirt, some work shirts, and she ordered me a SNES classic...we'll see if it's the real deal on Wednesday (3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon so if it's a knock off we won't be out anything)

Mom: socks, slippers, some cash

Girlfriend's parents: 12 months of Movie Pass, socks, fancy popcorn

Pretty fucking stoked on all the socks.

yo, if that SNES classic doesn't pan out let me know and I can help you set up emulators on a Raspberry Pi or something if you still want to play that shit.

Got my wife a couple necklaces, some damn sign she can slot words into that cost way more than it should have, a fancy touch screen ecig, some Chanel perfume, a big dorky scarf, some windmill blade thing that goes on the wall, and a gift card to get her eyebrows microbladed (it's some crazy new tattoo-like procedure she's been wanting to do). I also bought new cookware but that's really for both of us.

Got all my kid's new bikes, my oldest a Google Home and Telescope she's been wanting, my younger girls a bunch of random My Little Pony and Elmo toys.

My wife got me fancy new yellow JoyCons for the Switch, the Cursive represses, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 which I'm in love with. Gonna come in super handy when I go out of the state for training next year.

Got Bloc Party - Silent Alarm & Jay-Z - Blueprint 3 for records.

Assorted gift cards, including one to a restaurant called Taj Mahal, which is some of the best food I've ever had (very excite), my big gift was money towards a new washing machine I had to buy a few months ago...

8 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Got my wife a couple necklaces, some damn sign she can slot words into that cost way more than it should have, a fancy touch screen ecig, some Chanel perfume, a big dorky scarf, some windmill blade thing that goes on the wall, and a gift card to get her eyebrows microbladed (it's some crazy new tattoo-like procedure she's been wanting to do). I also bought new cookware but that's really for both of us.

Got all my kid's new bikes, my oldest a Google Home and Telescope she's been wanting, my younger girls a bunch of random My Little Pony and Elmo toys.

My wife got me fancy new yellow JoyCons for the Switch, the Cursive represses, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 which I'm in love with. Gonna come in super handy when I go out of the state for training next year.

Those Cursive represses are the gift we all deserve. Been spinning them all month. 

Got:

from parents: new coat, jeans, amazon Echo

from wife:

Taylor 224ce-k deluxe guitar (!!!)

Three Sonic Youth Vinyl box sets

Planning For Burial - Below The House tear press

Queen is Dead box set

new Boris third man lp

Gave her:

fancy Samantha Pleet sweater

Hp sprocket and tons of film (this thing is so fun check it out if you use your phone for photos)

tons of books

and I’m taking her to the Gucci store this weekend to pick out anything she wants as a late gift

Gave:

Wife

Fancy tea kettle

Butter dish which could store butter outside of the fridge (exchanged for a different one)

Keith Haring shirt

Dog butt magnets

Penguin winter hat and gloves

Dog socks

Warhol crayon set

and a few things I forgot honestly because Christmas has been a blur...

Dad

Mets Polo shirt

Got:

Wife - Bouncing Souls Drink Coffee and Destroy pack (T-shirt/Coffee/Coffee Mug)

Dad - Money and "Fake News" game

Sister - Fandango Gift Card (went to go see The Post yesterday)

Wife's Friend - Fancy Root Beer and Sasparilla as well as another coffee mug

Not bad.