PO Now:NSYNC-S/T

On 12/29/2017 at 7:58 PM, rhcp02 said:

Snagged a blue copy. And let me say this, my only gripe, is that they didnt use the later 1998 version of the artwork:

NSYNC_1998_debut_album_worldwide_edition.jpg

Bought this on cassette at a K-Mart and will forever remember this cover. Oh how time will change someones music tastes lol 

5 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Snagged a blue copy. And let me say this, my only gripe, is that they didnt use the later 1998 version of the artwork:

NSYNC_1998_debut_album_worldwide_edition.jpg

Bought this on cassette at a K-Mart and will forever remember this cover. Oh how time will change someones music tastes lol 

I thought I was the only one. I wished they used this album art instead. 

16 hours ago, Pupples said:

The reason for this cover is because it's the OG Euro cover & the tracks are from the Euro release. 

Dummmmmmmmmmmmmmb. U S A ! U S A!.....jk obviously this country is trash and even most US pressings stink compared to EU ones. But hey! at least we'll always look back at this album cover and be proud that our art rules more than Europe's...:lol:

Delayed til April

Hello, and thank you for placing an order for the ‘NSync Numbered Limited Edition 180g Import LP (Blue Vinyl)!  The label, Music On Vinyl, has pushed the worldwide release date of this item to April 2018.  We have been assured that we will receive enough copies to fill all of our pre-orders.  We’ll keep you order safely on file, and we’ll notify you via email once the item arrives and is ready to ship.

Thanks for choosing Elusive Disc!

Angela Clymer

Primary Order Processor

On 1/5/2018 at 7:49 AM, thedillon said:

Delayed til April

Hello, and thank you for placing an order for the ‘NSync Numbered Limited Edition 180g Import LP (Blue Vinyl)!  The label, Music On Vinyl, has pushed the worldwide release date of this item to April 2018.  

This is tearin up my heart 

On 1/5/2018 at 10:49 AM, thedillon said:

Delayed til April

Hello, and thank you for placing an order for the ‘NSync Numbered Limited Edition 180g Import LP (Blue Vinyl)!  The label, Music On Vinyl, has pushed the worldwide release date of this item to April 2018.  We have been assured that we will receive enough copies to fill all of our pre-orders.  We’ll keep you order safely on file, and we’ll notify you via email once the item arrives and is ready to ship.

Thanks for choosing Elusive Disc!

Angela Clymer

Primary Order Processor

While I love their packaging, Elusive Disc tends to over sell some of their pre-orders.

I had to go looking for my Beatles Christmas box a couple days after release date, and I ordered early. <_<

• 2 months later...

Welp. Just got this from Bullmoose...

*NSYNC - *NSYNC [LP] (LIMITED BLUE 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl)

Hello,
We are sorry to report that we were just alerted that this LP will not be available to us. The entity that owns this title is not allowing Music On Vinyl to sell this in the USA, so we will have to cancel all of our orders for this. We are very sorry to have to do this. You were not charged, so no refund will be needed.
Best Regards,
Bull Moose