Releases on February 2nd

v600_bebf_hires_jacket.jpg

Pressing Information:

/135 Red/Blue Split

/300 Pink

/300 Clear w/ Yellow & Green Splatter

/300 Black

EU/UK PO HERE

**This 10-track LP features the 8 tracks from the 4 seven inches released over the tail end of last year PLUS two new tracks.

Edited by TheWindBlower

On 1/5/2018 at 8:19 PM, CrowNamedMrBluejay said:

Hoping that the splatter version is still available come payday. 

Got to hangout with Dan and Kris this past December and I knew this was coming up, but my dumbass didn’t sit aside any money for it. 

I ordered a splatter and laser cut from the EU store. So if the splatter is sold out, message me. 

I picked up the Volume I 7" back when it dropped and the sound quality was pretty atrocious (also they billed it as a 45 but it apparently got mispressed as a 33) but really hoping this is up to par with their other releases, which are stellar. Just picked up the splatter. That being said, if anyone wants Volume I for collection purposes, I'd be happy to part with it.

• 3 weeks later...

These are finally in and shipping! Also the splatter appears to be a clear with yellow and green smoke, looking mostly like a yellow base, which is still awesome in my opinion. I ordered this same variant (clear with green and yellow smoke) for one of my label's releases once and they basically turned out like a variety of these varying in more yellow to yellow green to green variants. Pics below from the band's webstore:

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Edited by corey.

• 1 month later...
Just now, rcafilm said:

Did anybody actually get this? Mine has showed as "shipped" in the order info for weeks but there's no tracking and nothing has come to me.

Yeah, I got mine weeks ago, blue and red split, ordered right when it went up. The guys are touring Europe now, I think. Idk if they run their own store or not, but the record is self-released in the US.

Had to track mine down, but I have it now and am almost done listening. Not quite up to the pressing standard of their last record, which sounded fantastic, but it's still enjoyable. Not their strongest album, either, but a solid entry into the discography. Worth it for having Money in the Walls on vinyl alone.