Sign in to follow this  
VinylMario

Rhino Records SYEOR 2018

Rhino Records annual "Start Your Ear Off Right" campaign has been officially posted. This year has your usual Alice Cooper in several colors. 

What I'm most interested in most are the two Dio albums available this year.

The Last In Line on blue vinyl and

Holy Diver on red vinyl. Both limited to 3,500.

Rhino SYEOR

Rhino Records SYEOR 2018

Edited by VinylMario
link fix

1 hour ago, Andthejets27 said:

How does the blade runner sound?

It's coming on the 18th. Hasn't been released yet. I'll let you know. I know there's already another reissue that just released a couple years ago, but apparently they are using some excellent mastering engineers for this year's batch of SYEOR. We'll see what we get...

11 hours ago, VinylMario said:

It's coming on the 18th. Hasn't been released yet. I'll let you know. I know there's already another reissue that just released a couple years ago, but apparently they are using some excellent mastering engineers for this year's batch of SYEOR. We'll see what we get...

Awesome thank you! I saw the rhino at a local yesterday, guess they put it out early. Would've snatched it if I had known haha. Looking forward to hearing your take though. It's such an awesome soundtrack and I'd rather not spend 40-50 on that Euro version if I don't have to

10 hours ago, Andthejets27 said:

Awesome thank you! I saw the rhino at a local yesterday, guess they put it out early. Would've snatched it if I had known haha. Looking forward to hearing your take though. It's such an awesome soundtrack and I'd rather not spend 40-50 on that Euro version if I don't have to

Yeah, lol! Then you coulda let me know, Ha! I've heard that some of these titles have been popping up early around record stores before their release dates... I normally visit my local Zia's Record exchange for these types of campaigns, ie: Record Store Day, Rhino Rocktober...

On 1/13/2018 at 7:44 PM, Andthejets27 said:

How does the blade runner sound?

Just received my Blade Runner Soundtrack! This thing is a beaut! I wasn't aware that this was a Gatefold(1up)! Heavy 180 gram too. Looking for indications as to who mastered these. Also gotta clean it but I'll check back...

Oh BTW, if anyone was wondering, this is the Vangelis arranged soundtrack. Not the American Orchestra like some were afraid it was going to be