ISO: Taking Back Sunday “Tell all Your Friends” on yellow/green

rawb22

Hello all,

I’ve been hunting a good used copy of this particular album on what I believe was the Hot Topic exclusive color but I haven’t been able to turn anything up. Does anyone have a copy they’d be willing to sell that’s in VG+ or better condition? If so, slide on into my DMs!

EDIT: Victory-exclusive color, not Hot Topic! Also, my apologies for not searching “sales” - I just searched “ISO” before posting this and didn’t turn anything up.VR176-LP-STYEGR.jpg

Edited by rawb22
Correction/apology

53 minutes ago, rawb22 said:

Sorry, I searched “ISO” and didn’t turn anything up, I hadn’t thought to also search “sales” - thank you for the correction and the link.

its ok. if the mods around here actually DID something, this would already be in the right place and you'd probably get more looks. 

17 hours ago, tokimedo said:

its ok. if the mods around here actually DID something, this would already be in the right place and you'd probably get more looks. 

I don't say too much around here. But I am a little exhausted with your whining to/complaining about the mods. Maybe you should volunteer to help out since you obviously have this internet thing all figured out.

8 hours ago, cside said:

I don't say too much around here. But I am a little exhausted with your whining to/complaining about the mods. Maybe you should volunteer to help out since you obviously have this internet thing all figured out.

ive offered my help, for years. trust me im tired of it too. whats the point of mods if they dont do simple things like move topics to the appropriate sections? 

and it looks like me saying something actually made them lift a finger, so mission accomplished. 

Edited by tokimedo