Record Store Day 2018

2 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Looking forward to the /33 Death Grips box Set and the /666 envelope full of Jesse Lacey's skype nudes

[confirmed]

Trying way to hard to be edgy

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

Personally offended me. lol 

In actuality, when he tried saying Sufjan's "Carrie and Lowell" was just someone "trying to be sad," I vowed to never listen to to his music and vehemently despise him.

Understandable, that's just someone trying to be way too edgy

2 hours ago, museummouth said:

Personally offended me. lol 

In actuality, when he tried saying Sufjan's "Carrie and Lowell" was just someone "trying to be sad," I vowed to never listen to to his music and vehemently despise him.

Will Toledo has the worst opinions (there's more than just the C&L thing) but goddammit if he doesn't make the best music

16 hours ago, museummouth said:

Also,

With the way Phish has been pressing never pressed albums, and their penchant for RSD. I'm betting we get Billy Breathes finally this year and I'll be first in line.

Collecting phish vinyl is insanely frustrating. i feel like they get a laugh out of making people jump through hoops for limited variants.

1 hour ago, whosnotwo said:

Jesus fucking christ. can't escape this abomination of an event.  Hey, but you're so cool for posting this in January.  Are you that desperate for attention?

1 hour ago, whosnotwo said:

People who make comments like that don't deserve to be alive.   Shit band and shit album.  Funny how everyone has an opinion, right?

On 1/9/2018 at 8:11 PM, museummouth said:

Also,

With the way Phish has been pressing never pressed albums, and their penchant for RSD. I'm betting we get Billy Breathes finally this year and I'll be first in line.

Nothing on RSD since 2016. But Big Boat came out not long before last RSD, so I wonder if they were holding off for that. But with A Live One coming out at no particularly RDS-ish time, Billy Breathes could come out whenever. Eagerly awaiting it.