Record Store Day 2018

I'm pretty happy to have a lie in and have money to throw at other things. Just praying the UK list doesn't foul that up. I mean I'm partially interested in the Cure stuff but I'm no completest and I told myself I would grab the Acoustic Hits and Greatest Hits last year if they weren't picture discs and then they released on standard black n I never bothered so fair to say I can live without this years stuff. Have my four favourites of theirs, if they re-issued wish, bloodflowers or self-titled I'd be in that queue for sure.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:19 PM, timsimmons said:

I'm really surprised more people don't value their time/sleep over paying up for something on ebay/discogs at this point. especially since most RSD things come down after a few weeks on the aftermarket.

That's my strategy. I haven't been to a single RSD and I've always gotten what I wanted for cost/$10 more on discogs etc.

Going to grab:

• SURVIVE - RR-7400 – Relapse Records 12″ (/1000)
  • Mac Demarco - This Old Dog Demos
  • Twin Peaks (Soundtrack/Score) – 2LP Picture Disc (/5300)
  • Twin Peaks (Music from) – 2LP Picture Disc (/5300)
  • Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love 10"

It's been years since I've failed to find something for list price online within a few days of RSD soooo I'll skip the lines again. Sleep is too valuable with a newborn in the house...

On 3/5/2018 at 12:03 AM, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

Fuuuuck just saw they're pressing Adam Sandler's They're All Going To Laugh At You.... This is gonna be a very nostalgic RSD.

aaaaaahhh man, the days of hanging out at our buddies house as 12 year-olds, playing this all night long laughing at Tollbooth Willie and Fatty McGee. Major Nostalgia buy

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

aaaaaahhh man, the days of hanging out at our buddies house as 12 year-olds, playing this all night long laughing at Tollbooth Willie and Fatty McGee. Major Nostalgia buy

Yes!! I thought I was the only one looking forward to this. Can't wait to hear the buffoon!! Brings me back to 6th grade!!!