Record Store Day 2018

5 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Just fyi 1234 had 5 survive on the shelf just now in SF. You should be good to order online tonight

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Any idea when they normally stock their website with RSD stuff?

EDIT: Just saw their thread and I’ll be watching it - cheers <3 

Edited by mellowtooth

38 minutes ago, Ike Reiko said:

Was anyone able to spot Grant Green anywhere? Struck out at 4 stores today.

1234 in Oakland had 3 or 4 of each. I grabbed one of each myself and I was fourth in so who knows if they will have any left.

I was stoked to get that and the Tim Armstrong and happy to see the sucker punch soundtrack as I walked out. I thought that was only a UK release.

56 minutes ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

My store had one set, grabbed them up. Theyre very well done, thick gatefolds, which are different from each other, thick, quiet vinyl. Well worth it for any waits fan. 

Do you know what the retail was for each waits? Tryin to figure out what is fair compared to that cost. 

9 minutes ago, Dunc said:

1234 in Oakland had 3 or 4 of each. I grabbed one of each myself and I was fourth in so who knows if they will have any left.

I was stoked to get that and the Tim Armstrong and happy to see the sucker punch soundtrack as I walked out. I thought that was only a UK release.

Fuckkkk. Wishing I still lived up there. Need that Tim Armstrong record ..

9 minutes ago, CVHX said:

Fuckkkk. Wishing I still lived up there. Need that Tim Armstrong record ..

I got up at 1:00 and made the two hour drive to line up at 3:30 mainly for that record. I got some other stuff too but without that one I wouldn't have done it. I decided to either do that or just work four hours overtime to buy what I wanted. The hunt is more fun though. Good luck online tonight, you never know.