Record Store Day 2018

We have a few Daughter remaining, as well as Chet Faker, Phish, Animal Chin, Czarface, Beau Brummels, Black Lips, Bowie (s/t), Animals, Car Seat Headrest, Catherine Wheel, Rush stk, Compton's Most Wanted, Cure, Mac Demarco (demos), Dr. Who, Doors, Dr. Octagon, Fidlar. Fleetwood Mac, Marvin Gaye, Mickey Hart, J Dilla, Kinks, Richard Lloyd, Lurkers, Lyrics Born, Maytones, Moody Blues, Bill Murray, Nazz, Rascals, Ride,  Rolling Stones, Adam Sandler, Son Volt, Spectrum, Stooges, Streets, Sun Ra, Tank & the Bangas (they did an in-store with us, they were awesome), Too Short, Krush Groove, Twin Peaks, Tom Waits, Wilco (covers damaged in shipment), Marty Willson-Piper, Wipers, Yes, Air, Prodigy, Quicksand, U2, Wu-Tang (12" and cassette), and POSSIBLY a few others we'd be willing to cough up!  Hit us up with any questions.  Thanks for letting us post this.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:15 AM, Monster Music & Movies said:

We are now offering the following:

Car Seat Headrest - $24.99

Tom Waits / Bawlers - $29.99

Tom Waits / Brawlers - $29.99

Tom Waits / Bastards - $29.99

Cure / Mixed Up - $32.99

Cure / Torn Down - $32.99

Phish - $47.99

Search For Animal Chin - $24.99

David Bowie / s/t - $29.99

Krush Groove - $29.99

That's all for now.  Gonna wait & see what happens at the store today before posting more.  A lot of folks work on Saturday and can't make it out to the store until today.  Will try to list a few more Monday.

We open at Noon (EST), though you can DM or email us prior and we will TRY to respond promptly.  (Unfortunately, I will be away from the computer for a couple of hours this morning.)

Hope you all get what you want & had a blast on RSD!  We sure did. 

FYI the Tom waits are still in stock but they are charging$32.99 each. Still bought them as I don't want to wait for regular release but figured I'd give a heads up to y'all

1 hour ago, bigdz68 said:

FYI the Tom waits are still in stock but they are charging$32.99 each. Still bought them as I don't want to wait for regular release but figured I'd give a heads up to y'all

Oops, sorry about that.  Clerical error there.  Should have been 29.99 each.  DM me your paypal & i'll refund you the difference.

36 minutes ago, Olsvik said:

If anyone bought the Quicksand - Triptych Continuum release, did you get a download card inside? The sticker indicated there was one but nothing in mine. If anyone has mp3s of the songs I'd love to get a hold of them.

Epitaph is offering a free download if you provide them info about your purchase. 

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Called all three local stores to inquire about leftovers and specifically the Taylor Swift ones. All got cleaned out w/ the exception of Fearless at one. I snagged it. But crap...now to track down self-titled and 1989 and non-flipper prices.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/680570500

8 minutes ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

For those who may care, SSD just sent an email stating that both Cure RSD releases will be getting black vinyl releasesin the near future.

Yep they are coming out 15th June. Have been up on Amzon UK for a while now

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mixed-Up-Vinyl-Cure/dp/B07BX5KJ5H/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1524670635&sr=1-1&keywords=the+cure

4 hours ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

For those who may care, SSD just sent an email stating that both Cure RSD releases will be getting black vinyl releasesin the near future.

Just reissue Bloodflowers already!

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage