AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

4 hours ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

For those who may care, SSD just sent an email stating that both Cure RSD releases will be getting black vinyl releasesin the near future.

Just reissue Bloodflowers already!

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

2 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Try Plaid records in Ohio. They had multiple copies posted on their FB earlier today.

My luck, it's sold out there too. Thanks for the help though. I think a friend here may be getting me one, but until I hold it, I'll be on the hunt. 

Hi folks....just got my copy of Wire boxset today, from my friend....but he sent me something else in with it, that I know nothing about.....anybody know what this Mystery white LP is? There's no info on it, just a link to a website...seems to be new unsigned artists...a freebie given out on RSD?

3 hours ago, adschnei said:

Anyone seen 1989 recently? Wife now wants a copy...

What country do you live in? As I've checked resident records UK, they still have some, which will go up online in 24 hours time.

Also..for anybody still looking for these, the national, ben kweller, daughter, arcade fire, the cure, Bowie, Sufjan....all still in stock currently, and look like they'll still be available when they go up on Friday midnight.

Edited by TheDuke

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, tug said:

ok which one of you reported my auctions and got them flagged and taken down?

laugh clowns laugh @bigadadw @FiggyPud @jrodan @V3XED @pizza face ...im sure you'll find it funnier that nearly 2 weeks later and all my "flip" has got me is enough money to pay for my digital music subscription service for a year.

5 minutes ago, tug said:

laugh clowns laugh @bigadadw @FiggyPud @jrodan @V3XED @pizza face ...im sure you'll find it funnier that nearly 2 weeks later and all my "flip" has got me is enough money to pay for my digital music subscription service for a year.

If I had the time or cared even a little bit, I would have.  But unfortunately it wasn’t me.

Edited by FiggyPud