PO: Soccer Mommy - Clean

"After a string of singles and bedroom recordings and one release (last year’s Collection) that gathered up the best of them and rendered them in full-band glory, Sophie Allison is finally releasing her first proper full-length as Soccer Mommy. It’s called Clean and it’ll be out on 3/2. (We talked a little about it in our interview with Allison from last summer.)"

The new album from Soccer Mommy, titled Clean, is now up for pre-order through Fat Possum. The pressing info includes a purple marble variant (limited to 300) and an indie-exclusive ultra-clear variant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Okami said:

If you see it for reasonable price let me know. All the places I have checked are sold out. The indie is only /300 

I'm not sure I believe Bullmoose saying it's /300.  Rough Trade UK still have around 30 copies online and considering how fast the 2 /300 variants on her bandcamp sold I'm sceptical about the indie clear quantity being specified.  Possibly 300 copies in the US as opposed to worldwide?

4 hours ago, AldoTVAOF said:

I'm not sure I believe Bullmoose saying it's /300.  Rough Trade UK still have around 30 copies online and considering how fast the 2 /300 variants on her bandcamp sold I'm sceptical about the indie clear quantity being specified.  Possibly 300 copies in the US as opposed to worldwide?

IDK, the twilight variant on her site was up for a few weeks before it sold out. It didn’t sell out until after the album was released and Pitchfork made it BNM

8 hours ago, AldoTVAOF said:

Just because something seems like it's killing it here in the US, doesn't mean it's anything outside of that bubble. 

I'm pretty sure she has never toured over there, also.