FS: RECORDS (MANY RARE)

Dapug

Just now, stl_ben said:

OK as I tried to explain before: If that seller sells it for $150 on ebay, then ebay keeps their cut and the seller only gets about $135 (10% less).

So typically sellers here sell it at the 10% less price ($135) as you will pocket the same amount, but the buyers will save as you have cut out the middle man.

But sure if you are firm on that price.....SELL IT ON EBAY! 

Nobody said that I am firm on the price.  I'm always open to offers

On 1/10/2018 at 8:51 AM, stl_ben said:

May want to check discogs on prices as yours seem really high! For example the AAR records:

Sweat 7" you have priced at $25, can easily be bought here for $9: https://www.discogs.com/The-All-American-Rejects-Sweat/release/10758547

Kids in the Street you have at $300, can be bought for $68 https://www.discogs.com/All-American-Rejects-Kids-In-The-Street/release/3784599

What did you delete these from your sale list?  Some one buy them?

I PM'd him and bought all the records for $10,000. In your face, haters.

JK.

I'm a Mustard Plug fan and just wanted to pop in and say I don't know why people think that yellow Evildoer's Beware is so rare or valuable. I mean I love the album and love my $10 copy I bought new on Amazon like a month ago but I think 1 person on Discogs priced it super high for like a year with no other sellers (or sales) and then people assumed that was the value. Interesting when that happens to a random 90s ska band you like.

55 minutes ago, Dapug said:

BWAHAHAHA, just realized this is your own listing?!

If this really did sell LAST WEEK, how come you still have it for sale?

9 minutes ago, thebigbasic said:

Was there a second press of Mustard Plug? The one I ordered last month for 9.98 on amazon was yellow. More people got the same in the amazon deal thread.

There must have been some kind of unannounced repress, right? It's weird that a limited pressing from 1997 would be selling frequently on Amazon for $10-15.

Who gives a shit about this guy's prices...he has the right to sell his records for what he thinks they're worth.  With that being said, no one will buy them at those prices and he'll rot before even 10% of it sells.  To each their own...Let him be another cautionary tale.

you only gouge prices when you don’t really want to sell something.. so do you really want to sell or are you entertaining people? Those are things you should ask yourself play fair and you will be treated fairly don’t rip people it will sorely come back to by way of stagnant merchandise. No one gives a fuck what show you bought that record at