PO: Closure In Moscow - First Temple

I paid $16 shipping, which, yes f*king crazy, but I had 3 other records in there too. So, at least I spread out the pain. 

Also, poster may have been a limiting factor? Both the black and splatter 'bundles' read as an identical x/35 remaining on merchnow cart. 

Edited by V3XED

1 minute ago, highfives said:

Unless MerchNow took it down, then it’s sold out.  I do think it’s weird it would drop on a Tuesday evening unannounced, the band hasn’t mentioned it being available, and it sold out in 4 hours.  But stranger things have happened.

Yeah, really weird. I copped the splatter about an hour ago and at that point it said there were 4 of each variant still in stock. Those took until now to sell out. I reckon maybe merchnow didn't put all 500 up? Might be saving some for the tour?

2 minutes ago, highfives said:

I think MerchNow jumped the gun and took it down.  The band said "It hasn’t even been pressed yet baby, as soon as it drops we’ll let you know" when asked about if there will be more/if it's sold out.  

Alright, cool. I'll probably road trip out and catch one of the California shows so if there is a tour one I should be able to snag that too.

6 hours ago, MrMatt767 said:

Surely not, doubt a band as small as these guys could move 1000 that quickly. Reckon they're at least saving some for their tour (which they've been hyping up a lot)

The band said there will be a worldwide link to purchase them, and I'd imagine because of the quick turnaround on these (2/21) that they will have some on the tour.   But, MerchNow's stock allotted for preorder may very well be gone.

21 hours ago, highfives said:

The band said there will be a worldwide link to purchase them, and I'd imagine because of the quick turnaround on these (2/21) that they will have some on the tour.   But, MerchNow's stock allotted for preorder may very well be gone.

Nah, theres still 186 of the black up on Merchnow, splatter is gone though but I'd assume some are being kept for tour

• 5 weeks later...