日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

On 3/30/2018 at 10:02 AM, EHughes527 said:

+++ Dream Catalogue Group Buy for US Buyers +++
I've cut a discount with DC and am taking orders now for vinyl releases.

https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/merch

Comment with your order, and I'll be in touch via direct message to confirm final costs and provide the Group Buy Link!

**Price Breakdown**
- Single LP = $18.50 USD
- Double LP = $35.00 USD

**Shipping**
Shipping Cost: $5.00 for the first item, plus $1.00 for each additional item.
All domestic orders will be shipped in a tracked LP mailer via USPS Media Mail (uninsured, unless requested).

**Available Titles** (includes all In Stock vinyl)
- 2814 - Rain Temple [2LP]
- t e l e p a t h - A [LP]
- R23X - VELTAHL [LP]
- wosX - End Of World Rave [LP]
- DJ ALINA - MANIAX [LP]
- Yoshimi - Atavism [LP]

More info here: https://goo.gl/BjpuQ3

P.S. my Dream Catalogue whole-label buy is nearly ready to close. Get those last minute orders in! Might be your cheapest shot at some of these titles!

On 4/2/2018 at 1:56 AM, EHughes527 said:

Just dropped. Likely doing a US Group Buy for this release too!

https://mypetflamingo.bandcamp.com/album/forever

0013037885_10.jpg

Ok, I can offer these to the Group Buy for $33.00 USD ppd (vs. $43.55 via the label)

Let me know if interested! I'll be PMing all who have shown interest thus far. :-)

On 4/2/2018 at 1:56 AM, EHughes527 said:

Just dropped.

Edited by EHughes527

1 hour ago, EHughes527 said:

Ok, I can offer these boys the Group Buy for $33.00 USD ppd (vs. $43.55 via the label)

Let me know if interested! I'll be PMing all who have shown interest thus far. :-)

Ok, I can offer these boys the Group Buy for $33.00 USD ppd (vs. $43.55 via the label)

This jams. Color me interested. When is the deadline to commit for this?

28 minutes ago, ghost said:

This jams. Color me interested. When is the deadline to commit for this?

I'm expecting to keep the group buy open all week, or until I get 30 orders. Whichever comes first. If a week comes and I still have slots open, they'll be up for grabs. 

This release won't be shipping out from the label until mid May at the earliest too as an FYI. 

But at only 200 copies, Carpe Diem!

18 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

I'm expecting to keep the group buy open all week, or until I get 30 orders. Whichever comes first. If a week comes and I still have slots open, they'll be up for grabs. 

This release won't be shipping out from the label until mid May at the earliest too as an FYI. 

But at only 200 copies, Carpe Diem!

Awesome! I'm like 85% sure I'm gonna join. Will let you know tonight. 

16 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Is this a vapourwave thread or a vapourwave group-buy thread? It's getting to be a bit much tbh.

When most of the vapor vinyl happens to come from countries other than the US, the group buys are definitely welcome. I'm actually a little shocked one guy took it upon himself to round up buyers, contact labels, collect payments correctly and pack up 30 records every so often, simply because he wants to spread it out. Maybe he gets a free record or something but in any case I applaud all his effort. 

2 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Maybe just make a seperate thread for all your group buys?

How would that help? Then there would be two vapor threads, talkin bout the same thing.

2 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

How would that help? Then there would be two vapor threads, talkin bout the same thing.

I'm not the one complaining, was just offering a suggestion.  That being said, it wouldn't be 2 threads talking about the same thing.  It would be 1 thread talking about all vaporwave and another looking for people to buy records from him directly in group waves. 

13 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Maybe just make a seperate thread for all your group buys?

Nah, there's so few vaporwave vinyl buyers, why create yet another location to look. It's why there's a VW thread, and not new threads for every single release. Eyes are on here, so thats where the discussions take place. 

Additionally, I would argue that folks are not buying FROM me, they are buying WITH me. 

I'm not buying stock to sling. It's an all or nothing endeavor, where as a group we pull our resources for savings. I'm just the only one who said, "Sure, I'll organize it."

1 minute ago, armadillo01 said:

Can't people just DM you, @EHughes? Maybe post a survey link/Google Doc and direct all the chatter there? I was hoping for solutions, compromises not snark but I guess I forgot I'm on VC.

Just bc you're complaining about something doesn't mean there has to be a compromise made. So far there's been more voices of support, vs. policing a single forum thread's content...

Are folks supposed to just magically know what Group Buys are going on? Or that I'm doing them at all?  If you don't like it, cant you just unfollow the thread? Oh yeah, this is VC, where others ppls annoyances is someone elses problem... Lol * smh *

Personally, I prefer everything in this one thread. Whenever I see it bumped, it's either a new release or a group buy, both of which I'm interested in checking out. It's not like this is a Brand New thread with any and everything being posted in it... Just my two cents.

I guess trying to offer honest, concrete solutions to emotional retards who immediately button-mash the Panic Button labelled  "Whiny Bitch Meltdown" was always gonna be a Sisyphean task. At least I tried.

Look, I know this Group Buy hustle gives a lot of meaning to your life or whatever, but you're acting like it's your precioussssssss. "Not a good look" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Edited by armadillo01

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic