日本語のテキストと帯状のもの

What a dumbass website. I was refreshing since 9 this morning and it just kept saying 'maintenance' only to find out you have to click that particular link above for it to work. By the time I get there the bundle is sold out so I have to buy them all separate, then by the time I finish that purchase the bundle is back in stock and all the separate records are showing out of stock. Its a ~$4 difference but how stupid. Oh well, at least I caught it before it sold out completely.

Edited by backpackoat

Welp, the Yetee version of Mana Pool is already sold-out with no heads-up about when the PO went up on Twitter.

Here it is: https://theyetee.com/collections/all/products/mana-pool-lp

Here it isn't: https://theyetee.com/collections/yetee-records

How does it even begin to make sense to hide a huge PO like that in your webpage???

18 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Welp, the Yetee version of Mana Pool is already sold-out with no heads-up about when the PO went up on Twitter.

Here it is: https://theyetee.com/collections/all/products/mana-pool-lp

Here it isn't: https://theyetee.com/collections/yetee-records

How does it even begin to make sense to hide a huge PO like that in your webpage???

they said it was going to be put up at random on RSD a few times. just gotta be on it man, that’s why there’s a /400 too

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

that’s why there’s a /400 too

Which already sold out so how is that helpful? I was on it, I just did not think they would list in on a different URL than their Records page. But you know, your haughty finger wagging is always fucking appreciated.

Edited by armadillo01

23 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Which already sold out so how is that helpful? I was on it, I just did not think they would list in on a different URL than their Records page. But you know, your haughty finger wagging is always fucking appreciated.

the /400 had plenty of notice and even lasted for half a day. not our faults you preferred to let that sell out in favor of rolling the dice on the /100

welcome to collecting lol 

11 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

If a tree falls on an armadillo in the middle of a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does anyone care? 

Ah was wondering if Tweedle Dum was also going to show up to pile in. 

Answer to your riddle: "You do, since you asked the question in the first place".

6 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

I usually just take my anger out on my stuffed animals when I miss buying a record I wanted.  Never thought about coming on here and taking it out on you guys.  I’ll have to keep that in mind.

Funny how it's blatantly obvious that I was taking my anger out at Yetee for posting the album apart from their Records page & then merely proceeded to respond to useless snark appropriately by giving assholes a taste of their own medicine thereafter. Sorry if that bothers you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by armadillo01

52 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Anyways... let’s just hope for a repress maybe someday?  I wanted to grab this too but I chose Blank Banshee over this today.

Good news via Jeff (aka VAPERROR)

(This was in regards to the /400 variant, he won't expand the press size of the /100 Yetee exclusive)

BUEzalO.png

Edited by EHughes527

2 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Funny how it's blatantly obvious that I was taking my anger out at Yetee for posting the album apart from their Records page & then merely proceeded to respond to useless snark appropriately by giving assholes a taste of their own medicine thereafter. Sorry if that bothers you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe it’s because you complain about shit constantly and nobody wants to hear it? 

try going for a walk man, I hear it helps a ton with anger and frustration.

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

maybe it’s because you complain about shit constantly and nobody wants to hear it? 

try going for a walk man, I hear it helps a ton with anger and frustration.

Maybe you two can take a walk together? In any case, can this be more about record releases than trying to clown each other? I know it's VC and all, but the bitching back and forth is starting to outnumber the record posts.

What record is everyone waiting for next?

24 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

What record is everyone waiting for next?

VW releases I'm excited for that are known to be coming or rumored:

- Yung Bae Boxset (Bae 1-4)

- VAPERROR - Acid Arcadia ( via Bludhoney)

- Dan Mason - Miami Virtual (via Lost Angles - rumored)

- CatSysCorp release (he didn't specify which to me, but there's more coming)

- DDS - Heavy Black Heart (all but confirmed)

- HFM (via Prison Tapes- owner expressed their intention to me, but did not specify which)

- Plus a couple other exciting ones I wish I was allowed to tell you all about, but have been sworn to secrecy! Some real classics though...

1 hour ago, EHughes527 said:

VW releases I'm excited for that are known to be coming or rumored:

- Yung Bae Boxset (Bae 1-4)

- VAPERROR - Acid Arcadia ( via Bludhoney)

- Dan Mason - Miami Virtual (via Lost Angles - rumored)

- CatSysCorp release (he didn't specify which to me, but there's more coming)

- DDS - Heavy Black Heart (all but confirmed)

- HFM (via Prison Tapes- owner expressed their intention to me, but did not specify which)

- Plus a couple other exciting ones I wish I was allowed to tell you all about, but have been sworn to secrecy! Some real classics though...

I guess I have some listening to do, because I've never heard of any of those releases! I'm looking forward to seeing what Dream Catalogue puts out next. It's funny how those 2814 records have become my fav in spite of being unsure about them at first.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic