AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

7 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

I will continue to post memes about the meme that is vaporwave in a thread about vaporwave for people that enjoy memes.

so it looks like each copy is $27.27 + 10.00 shipping but if we get 5 people the shipping remains the same bringing the price to only $2 more for shipping. do you want one or two copies? if you get two, we only need 3 people. please let us know, depending on you for this group buy 

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

^^ Please don't.

I'm getting annoyed at receiving all the reported posts warnings.

Nope, I won't be stopping.  Feel free to ban me.  If you're OK with members posting false photos of me, then I don't need to be a part of this community.

the guy throwing the multi thread temper tantrum ざの哀 is probably the one that deserves the timeout っカコ

crying-statue-vaporwave-sakura-cherry-bl

Edited by rooks

Post modern, pre-Colombian, freeze dried, SURREALISM on some sort of Survivor episode. I'm getting it. Here's a haiku dedicated to all of this. I'm obviously bored at work.

Stolen from ate ease

Neon flashing, flatulence

Marble statue cries

Be careful guys. Ethereal is gonna throw another tempter tantrum and flood the boards! 安以液 ッ違 っブゕ可陰 ちト佳 ず

8 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

It's just a bunch of unfunny jpegs from google image search 'vaporwave meme'

that really make you choke on your own laughter there?

Yes, I died from a e s t h e t i c o v e r l o a d.

Edited by rooks

41 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Be careful guys. Ethereal is gonna throw another tempter tantrum and flood the boards! 安以液 ッ違 っブゕ可陰 ちト佳 ず

says the kid crying over “contributions” 

1 hour ago, HoneyFrosted said:

It's just a bunch of unfunny jpegs from google image search 'vaporwave meme'

that really make you choke on your own laughter there?

True as that probably is, can we take a second to appreciate just how volatile and blown-out the reaction has been, to these low-effort Googled memes?  That’s the beauty of it, to me.  All this rampant shitposting across the entire board, the rivalry, the hostility, the nonsense of this thread, the username changes – it’s all traced back to a handful of abortions from a meme generator, complete with Impact font.  The spark to a real garbage fire.  It’s kind of beautiful.