AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

Also, if what you’re saying and who you’re quoting are both accurate, you’re telling me that I can image search “vaporwave meme” on google, and I’ll get a photo of Kess as a result?  I want to believe.

3 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Grown ass men (assumed) arguing on the internet on a record message board.  But wait, there’s more folks!  It’s a Vaporwave thread.  Never thought I’d live to see the day where humans would waste this much time and energy.  What a time to be alive.

Would you say this board has zero potential or that it’s going nowhere fast?

1 minute ago, Derek said:

Would you say this board has zero potential or that it’s going nowhere fast?

Uncertain.  I feel like this is a good time to bust out a poll thread.  Let the people who take the time to show up and vote decide.  Let’s get some democracy going on up in here, up in here.  Before y’all lose your minds, up in here, up in here.

2 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Some asshole in here is now creating accounts using my last 2 user names:

new members

I don't want to point any fingers, but I think this is going a bit too far.

I got a feeling whoever it is could benefit from constant reminders to go outside for a walk...Trying to be helpful here.

2 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Some asshole in here is now creating accounts using my last 2 user names:

new members

I don't want to point any fingers, but I think this is going a bit too far.

I would agree if I hadn't chortled at someone creating a one post account named Gape just to wind up stlben.

Just now, Stress On The Sky said:

I would agree if I hadn't chortled at someone creating a one post account named Gape just to wind up stlben.

Yeah but was there anyone using Gape as a username? Cuz I don't see the comparison.

No but its still like high-school level message board flame wars in both cases. 

"oh my god someone has stolen my online identity on club penguin halp!"

It's all goofy stuff, no need for everyone to really be getting actually worked up or salty about.

I'm interested to see what happens if that users posts with the dupe accounts. Some of you may remember my STL_BEN duplicate account that I made like three posts with. Sure did get banned for that. :P

(I don't disagree with what happened to be fair)

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage