Need help with Beck - Sea Change (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab)

I have the pink vinyl version of Beck's Sea Change from Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, and around 2:20 mark on Paper Tiger, I hear this scratchiness for a few seconds. There's a noticeable ring in that area on the record, and I can't tell if it's a flaw or it's supposed to be that way. When looking for images of the album online, I noticed the same ring on both the pink and black vinyl versions, so it would seem it's supposed to be like that visually. But when listening to the song on Youtube, the part that sounds scratchy on mine is just clear instrumentals. 

Would someone here with the MoFi pressing (pink or black) mind listening to that song at that point and describing what you hear? Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

that ring is there, its a quiet part of the song. there is no scratchiness, although about 15-20 seconds before that, I do have some weirdness in the right channel, may just be a spot where my stylus isnt making great contact.  but the ring is supposed to be there, the scratch is not (pink vinyl also)

Alright, thanks for checking. I can only assume it's a printing defect in my copy. There's no noticable scratch or damage that I can see visually. Most of the scratchiness is in the left channel, and it's only during the few seconds the needle is on that ring. Turntable is working properly, tonearm balanced, cartridge in good shape. 

I have a pink version, and had never noticed the ring nor any playback issues.

Playing it now, I can definitely see the ring. 

And, there is scratchiness in the left channel just before and during the part where the stylus runs over the ring. 

I can no longer access OPs sound file, but it's not a huge issue for me - one of those things I would have otherwise put down to the charm of vinyl.

But seems as though it could be the case with every copy.

One of the most treasured pieces in my collection nonetheless.