Attention all sellers! I need your feedback!

Hey VC community it has been a while since I have last posted. I am posting today because I am conducting a survey of people that sell used records online.

TAKE SURVEY HERE

This feedback is extremely helpful and I would greatly appreciate it. If you are a big time seller or have only sold a few records online I want to hear from you. It will only take a few minutes and as I said this information will help greatly in a project I am currently working on. 

Thanks in advance!

-Matt

1 minute ago, thievedrelic said:

Also filled out.  I'm intrigued by the audio capture idea...it sounds good in theory, but I also don't really want to have to connect my turntable to a whole setup just to sell a record to a picky buyer.  Audio capture via phone would be ideal.

I've done it for a few records on Discogs. It's a very underrated feature, but I haven't had anyone go out of their way to say it was helpful or persuaded them to purchase, so I no longer use it.

16 minutes ago, audiodrive said:

Filled one.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

I've done it for a few records on Discogs. It's a very underrated feature, but I haven't had anyone go out of their way to say it was helpful or persuaded them to purchase, so I no longer use it.

1 hour ago, thievedrelic said:

Also filled out.  I'm intrigued by the audio capture idea...it sounds good in theory, but I also don't really want to have to connect my turntable to a whole setup just to sell a record to a picky buyer.  Audio capture via phone would be ideal.

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

Filled one out for you!

HUGE Thanks everyone! Also feel free to discuss some of the topics from the survey here.

Let's make this interesting. I will ship one free record to anyone who reposts the link to my survey in another forum/message board/facebook group that pertains to vinyl records. Send me a message with a link to the post and a preference of Rock, Jazz, or Soul/Funk. Don't expect anything crazy but the records will be playable. Thanks again to everyone that has participated!

Edited by silvermetal
Added link in this reply

26 minutes ago, silvermetal said:

Let's make this interesting. I will ship one free record to anyone who reposts the link to my survey in another forum/message board/facebook group that pertains to vinyl records. Send me a message with a link to the post and a preference of Rock, Jazz, or Soul/Funk. Don't expect anything crazy but the records will be playable. Thanks again to everyone that has participated!

I like this idea. Message sent.

Edited by MyckelJay

Shout out to the person that said "Do your own research you clown" in the notes section

All I have is my own experience with selling used records. How else would I do this research without the help of others?

Trolls gotta troll I guess... 
Oh and to anyone that does want to BS and troll the survey I can just delete your submission with one click. Yawn

4 hours ago, silvermetal said:

Y'all should hop on this. Just got shipping confirmation. It's just a few simple clicks for you.

4 hours ago, silvermetal said:

Shout out to the person that said "Do your own research you clown" in the notes section

All I have is my own experience with selling used records. How else would I do this research without the help of others?

Trolls gotta troll I guess... 
Oh and to anyone that does want to BS and troll the survey I can just delete your submission with one click. Yawn

So if you are a seller, why the fuck do you need us? Falsify your own shit, turn in your findings to your professor and move the fuck on.