Great news!  Link is under the picture; very reasonable prices, and some cool bundles.  This band deserves to have this happen.  Such great guys who make incredible music.  I've never participated in a crowd-funding thing before, so this will be my first time!

Taken from Facebook:

We asked you if you would be interested in getting Mòn on vinyl. Your response has been tremendous. Now the time has come to realize this project together!

Get involved in our crowdfunding campaign to get your hands on this very special edition of our first album. New design and remastered songs. 250 copies available. After that, it's gone...forever!

Follow the link below for all the details. And share the good news! Cheers!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/appalaches-mon-vinyl-release--2#/

mjkpenc3rexwwfygnu27.jpg

Listen to the album here:

Edited by Gumbo72203

15 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

unfortunately shipping is nuts, $16 for a $22 record and $25 for the $35 record+hoodie bundle

probably makes it a pass for me

Oooof.... shit, you're right.  Fuck.  I'm going to try to come up with some solution to this; they're just in Montreal so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to just drive those records across the border and ship them from here for anybody in the USA who bought one. 

I will report back. 

9 minutes ago, wisdom81 said:

It's actually the same pricing ($16 USD) to be shipped in Canada. I live 2 hours from Montreal and that shipping is insane!

1 hour ago, shamrocks said:

unfortunately shipping is nuts, $16 for a $22 record and $25 for the $35 record+hoodie bundle

Hang tight guys, it's being worked on :)   There will be a cheaper solution coming soon; it seems there was an error when setting up the tiers via indiegogo.  The records are being pressed in Europe, so it looks like they may just get shipped to the USA for those of us here, and to Canada for those in Canada. 

Wisdom, are you in Canada yourself?  Or are you in the states?  If you are in Canada, what is a typical domestic shipping rate for 1 LP?

Edited by Gumbo72203

3 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Hang tight guys, it's being worked on :)   There will be a cheaper solution coming soon; it seems there was an error when setting up the tiers via indiegogo.  The records are being pressed in Europe, so it looks like they may just get shipped to the USA for those of us here, and to Canada for those in Canada. 

Wisdom, are you in Canada yourself?  Or are you in the states?  If you are in Canada, what is a typical domestic shipping rate for 1 LP?

I'm in Ottawa. Shipping in Canada really depends but somewhere around 12-16 CAD (somewhere around 9-12 USD). It's expensive.

4 hours ago, PigeonsPlayingWhatNow said:

In as long as shipping is squared away! Thanks for the heads up!

Check again :)

2 hours ago, wisdom81 said:

I'm in Ottawa. Shipping in Canada really depends but somewhere around 12-16 CAD (somewhere around 9-12 USD). It's expensive.

Word, it should be straightened out now! 

7 hours ago, shamrocks said:

Shipping has been rectified :)