PO: THE SWORD - Used Future

34 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hooray, Warp Riders 2...and it's $40. :rolleyes:

Fuck this band. I used to love them so much. They also suuuuuuuck live.

C'mon, it's limited to only ONE THOUSAND. It's a bargain at $40, plus you do get an etching, which is what I always look for in a record. PLEASE pre-scratch my record for me in a fancy design.

5 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

C'mon, it's limited to only ONE THOUSAND. It's a bargain at $40, plus you do get an etching, which is what I always look for in a record. PLEASE pre-scratch my record for me in a fancy design.

Shit man, I'd still rather listen to an etching than a picture disc...

I've not seen them live yet so no comment there but High Country: the more I listen to it and Low Country I geniunely feel that the band wanted to do something different and release the acoustic album but the label made them rerecord it into High Country. I don't know, I'm probably talking out of my ass but I've never hated HC but I love LC.

7 hours ago, scottyrobotty said:

I saw them when they toured for Age of Winters. They were great. I saw them a couple years ago. oof. It's so hard to believe this is the same band.

Yeah, I should have prefaced that with "I only saw them on the Apocryphon tour and this last tour." I imagine as a young band they were at least more fun. Last time I saw them John couldn't even hold a tune with 5 hands, all their instruments kept falling out of tune, and they just fucking STOOD THERE playing incredibly sloppily. If you're gonna be boring, at least play everything right.