PO: The Lawrence Arms - We Are the Champions of the World (/tour with Red City Radio)

29 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

I hear about it every time there's a weekday show from @GradedOnACurve

Yeah, I could be sick for 2 days, but it's more work than it's worth.

Wait, didn't you previously live in Athens, GA? Maybe I'm crazy.

15 minutes ago, phelansegur said:

Took a bundle .. I get the colored vinyl, my daughter gets a cool shirt . classic win-win situation

Same, except I will keep the shirt and regret spending $50 on a record of Greatest Hits. 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Yo, since this thread title says Red City Radio, I'll toss this out here as well. At Fest, Garrett mentioned to the audience that RCR had an EP coming out and that a song would be released the week or two after Fest. Obviously, that song never came out, but since they're touring here and teased an announcement for next week, I'd assume it's a new track and EP (or hopefully LP) info.

Happy purchasing that Larry Arms LP!

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

Yo, since this thread title says Red City Radio, I'll toss this out here as well. At Fest, Garrett mentioned to the audience that RCR had an EP coming out and that a song would be released the week or two after Fest. Obviously, that song never came out, but since they're touring here and teased an announcement for next week, I'd assume it's a new track and EP (or hopefully LP) info.

Pretty positive this is going to be out on Red Scare too, which would make sense since they put out Garrett's solo ep.

Pumped for this tour. The Sincere Engineer lp was my favorite from last year and she was so good at Fest.

6 hours ago, phelansegur said:

Took a bundle .. I get the colored vinyl, my daughter gets a cool shirt . classic win-win situation

Couldn't do it myself. After shipping/taxes I would've been  paying $50 for a small handful of unheard tracks and a shirt. If I didn't already own all the other albums on vinyl then maybe.

14 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I still gotta check out Sincere Engineer.

I'm also still baffled I spent $52 on a Lawrence Arms greatest hits. Oh well. At least it'll add to my portfolio. Ballin'

Ahh, definitely check her out. Kinda sound like a female-fronted Lawrence Arms or Red City Radio, which is pretty fitting.

21 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Happy purchasing that Larry Arms LP!

Really hoping RCR have a full length to announce, loved the last 2 tracks they teased us with, announcement coming Monday! 

Could just be more shows I cant go to though.....