PO: The Lawrence Arms - We Are the Champions of the World (/tour with Red City Radio)

Looks like color is sold out everywhere now.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, kylet said:

Got 2 tickets for the show at Grog Shop!

Was not able to get a pair of tickets for Elton John in Buffalo which also went on sale at the same time. That shit sold out from presale codes before it even went up to the public! Win some you loose some I guess.

After seeing the date, I won't be able to make it up to the show. Sigh. Why not a damn weekend?!

• 1 month later...

On side C, it's a solid comp. I'm actually pretty stoked with it. It's missing some great tracks, but you literally need the entire catalog to do TLA justice. I never give Chris enough credit as a vocalist, but he really shines on some of the tracks. This is definitely worth owning.

so i got my download link for this from fat in my email yesterday. downloaded and put it on for my commute this morning to hear how the sequencing worked out. get most of the way through then hear "someday we're all gonna weight 400 lbs" and think, weird that they put this song on here...look at my phone and the track name reads "the northside, the l&l, and any number of crappy apartments." hmmm......that's not what that song was.

anyone else have this? pretty sure it was the download and not my computer being silly. those songs are right next to each other on guided tour, maybe some weird file mistake? hopefully it's not wrong on the vinyl lol

23 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Woot! Woot! Interested to see what it looks like. I'll never get one, but I like the edition I have. 

If anyone wants to hook a dude up with the tour edition, that'd be great.

Fat Wreck posted the store version on their Instagram today.

And if they don’t limit the sales of the tour edition to one, I got you. I’m seeing them next weekend in Bmore. 

2 hours ago, thebigbasic said:

Fat Wreck posted the store version on their Instagram today.

And if they don’t limit the sales of the tour edition to one, I got you. I’m seeing them next weekend in Bmore. 

Yeah I saw that! I'm pretty sure Toby will limit it to keep it "out of flippers hands," but feel free to show him this post and tell him I bother him repeatedly at every show he's selling at and have never sold any Red Scare/ related releases. I even snagged a Falcon 10" on Cyber Monday. If that don't work, nothing will. Either way, you're too kind for offering.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

On 3/29/2018 at 5:44 PM, Andrew_VB said:

so i got my download link for this from fat in my email yesterday. downloaded and put it on for my commute this morning to hear how the sequencing worked out. get most of the way through then hear "someday we're all gonna weight 400 lbs" and think, weird that they put this song on here...look at my phone and the track name reads "the northside, the l&l, and any number of crappy apartments." hmmm......that's not what that song was.

anyone else have this? pretty sure it was the download and not my computer being silly. those songs are right next to each other on guided tour, maybe some weird file mistake? hopefully it's not wrong on the vinyl lol

guessing this news item means they did in fact accidentally put "someday we're all gonna weigh 400 lbs." on the vinyl instead of "the northside..." lol. got mine yesterday, gonna listen to it tonight and check it out.

http://www.fatwreck.com/news/detail/1165

2 hours ago, Andrew_VB said:

guessing this news item means they did in fact accidentally put "someday we're all gonna weigh 400 lbs." on the vinyl instead of "the northside..." lol. got mine yesterday, gonna listen to it tonight and check it out.

http://www.fatwreck.com/news/detail/1165

Because test presses are really just for selling for too much $$

On 3/28/2018 at 7:34 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Woot! Woot! Interested to see what it looks like. I'll never get one, but I like the edition I have. 

If anyone wants to hook a dude up with the tour edition, that'd be great.

Where'd you see tour edition info?