Protest The Hero - Fortress (Repress / Remaster)

V3XED

Another variant of Fortress is being pressed for the "VIP GOLD" ticket-holders on the 10 year anniversary tour.

The album is not just re-pressed, but REMASTERED, specifically for vinyl! :o 

They also stated it is  x/1000  so I am hoping there are leftovers after the tour has run its course.

DU5LHuJUQAA3STv.jpg

(Fun Fact:  I decided to make a new topic but I almost senselessly bumped the one from 2015 for the lolz)

4 hours ago, V3XED said:

Oh I forgot to mention.... as part of the VIP GOLD package, they also low-key announced that their fifth full studio album is due out this year!

They keep tossing stuff on their social media about it.

35 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Love this band but for some reason don't have any of their vinyl. Hope this isn't the only variant.  Stoked on new album.

If you're looking PM me, I have copies of the first two or three I could probably part with for not $80+ each people are asking

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

The way I see it, it's right around what I'd drop on a second hand market copy, so it was a no brainer for me . I couldn't pull the trigger on Kezia though cause picture disc.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

I know they said the VIP variant and this new box set are remastered, but the VIP variant is coming in the same packaging as when they self-released the album a couple of years ago. Was this actually remastered? Or were the self-released copies remastered, and they're using same the plates for these ones as well?

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

Sorry to dig this up, but Sheet Happens has repressed Volition and Scurrilous on 45rpm 2xLP. Just curious if anyone has compared these Sheet Happens pressings to any of the previous pressing, and if they actually sound better or not. 

I have been to poor to buy albums I already own for 40$... but my other records from sheet happens sound excellent. so I would assume the same here.