VC 2019 Super Bowl Squares!

Image result for rams pats super bowl liii

New England Patriots at Los Angeles Rams

02/03/2019, 6:30 PM

VC 2019 Super Bowl Squares! You know the drill. We need to fill 100 squares. Just post here for entry.

$5 for 4 squares ($2.50 each) via PayPal (gift/friends and family).

PayPal address: [email protected]

Please include your VC username in the subject of the payment.

First Quarter: $25

Second Quarter: $25

Third Quarter: $25

Final Score: $50

Spots filled: 100/100

Below is your amount of spots and what you owe

s64t1c.png

Edited by The Saint

I need to figure out the most effective way to pay. Ideally, it would be easiest for me to just post my PayPal address here and ask people to include their VC username in the subject line. Then I could put PAID next to the person's name in the list. But that might be frowned upon to just post my PayPal address. But sending out 50 messages would be a little rough too. Last year, I sent out messages but we had less people. Sooo I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.

16 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I need to figure out the most effective way to pay. Ideally, it would be easiest for me to just post my PayPal address here and ask people to include their VC username in the subject line. Then I could put PAID next to the person's name in the list. But that might be frowned upon to just post my PayPal address. But sending out 50 messages would be a little rough too. Last year, I sent out messages but we had less people. Sooo I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.

Why is it frowned upon to post your paypal? Just for safety reasons?

I say keep that list up to date in the original post, if you see your name up there, send $5 bucks as friends/family to XXXX email, and then you can put paid next to our name after we paid. 

Edited by kylet

24 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Would putting your email address in a google drive doc and linking to it here be any different? Might be an option so it's not directly posted here, but everyone can get access to it and then you can delete the doc once everyone has paid.

29 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Could do venmo username

10 minutes ago, RowBearToe said:

Would putting your email address in a google drive doc and linking to it here be any different? Might be an option so it's not directly posted here, but everyone can get access to it and then you can delete the doc once everyone has paid.

I'm gonna do this.